Jimmy in LA

SunChild

Classic pic! I love the title that you assigned to this thread. "Led ZZeppelin or Stairway to Houston" B)

Sadly, it's not mine. Nicked from the blog site. :D

(I'm sitting here trying to imagine "La Grange" with these two playing together... it would be "Hold on to your butts" time...)

Sadly, it's not mine. Nicked from the blog site. :D

(I'm sitting here trying to imagine "La Grange" with these two playing together... it would be "Hold on to your butts" time...)

No problem. I like what was written on the blog site:

It doesn’t get much better than a chance to snap Supertouch’s own rock god-at-large, BILLY F GIBBONS, “dat ZZ boy,” with fellow Les Paul aficionado and Valhalla resident JIMMY PAGE on the prowl in LA. Now if these two would just record a blues record together…

:lol: Jimmy on the prowl in LA. :D

Thanks for the pictures.

Jimmy looks so old. I can't handle it. I refuse to accept it.

Ah well, I'll get used to it. I have no choice.

Aw, I know what you mean. It does a number on my head too, sometimes. I have to admit, though, old is so much better than the alternative.

I freaked out and thought you meant they were in Houston together! Jimmy in Houston, Texas and I didn't know about it, lol!

He looks great though. :)

Yeah I thought the same thing... I do love the "Stairway to Houston" caption though... pretty cool!

Age is just number, it doesn't really limit you. I just watched a DVD from the reunion and I have never seen a 64 year old jump around so much.

But still, man, Jimmy looks old.

Are people still expecting him to look like he did when he was 20? He's aging gracefully I think. :D

Are people still expecting him to look like he did when he was 20? He's aging gracefully I think. :D

He is, I really think he looks great in that picture. Not many 64 year old men have the hair and the skin he has, nor are they as fit. :)

He is, I really think he looks great in that picture. Not many 64 year old men have the hair and the skin he has, nor are they as fit. :)

Very true. Just look at Iggy, Ozzy or Keef. Maybe their extra-curricular activities did far more damage to themselves or there wasn't much to spare to begin with.

Yes. Imagine what Gibbons is going to look like when that beard turns white! :D

I'm just happy to know it's true, you're never too old to rock and roll!

Here's a couple of oldie but goodies

scan0093.jpg

scan0057.jpg

^ Poster Child for the 70's!

Seen side by side those pics prove that London's got it all over Houston... :)

Yes. Imagine what Gibbons is going to look like when that beard turns white! :D

I'm just happy to know it's true, you're never too old to rock and roll!

^ Poster Child for the 70's!

Seen side by side those pics prove that London's got it all over Houston... :)

Here's a couple of oldie but goodies

scan0057.jpg

I think the photo of Jimmy in the white satin jacket was taken in 1973 in NOLA.

Archived