Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

Aww they are so adorible.

I'm guessing that Chamboa is a Labrador or a Retrever?

But what breed is Bendo?

p.s They are so cute

Thanks a lot :thanku:

Yes, Chamboa is a Golden retriever and Bendo is a mongrel- something between a spitz-dog and collie :) One friend has found him in the streets, so we took him home. He is already 10 years a member of our family.

Thanks a lot :thanku:

Yes, Chamboa is a Golden retriever and Bendo is a mongrel- something between a spitz-dog and collie :) One friend has found him in the streets, so we took him home. He is already 10 years a member of our family.

Beaut. the 2 of them.

Here's Kity

m_92a335518337d1c8100f9574de8f929b.jpg

And Shajar, a German shepherd & Lola, an English Cocker Spaniel

m_6497a9eef250f863af28b2e9e0358211.jpg

Too many noses in here :lol:

m_03f04c35da02256130e744a8e565279b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
OMG- this is too cute :wub:

I would bet it is a Landseer- or a St.Bernard dog? He is adorable!

Her name is Luna. It´s a Mastiff of the Pyrenees. She´s only 4 weeks old.

Wait for the rest of the family there´s another dog her name is Cheaky and Verdi a greenfynch, and Squirtle and Daisy our 2 turtles, 2 kids and the hubby don´t count. Hahaha. :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
:wub:

phto0206zo5.jpg

:)

Your cat is gorgeous! I have a Siamese-mix cat... she had a mate, but when we moved a few years ago the dude cat left us for a generous neighbor who fed him homemake cat cookies. I still haven't forgiven the bastard cat for that.. :(... here's my kitty, Kiki..

A pic from about two years ago, don't have another one on this laptop..

1e0f48e9eu3.jpg

Your cat is gorgeous! I have a Siamese-mix cat... she had a mate, but when we moved a few years ago the dude cat left us for a generous neighbor who fed him homemake cat cookies. I still haven't forgiven the bastard cat for that.. :(... here's my kitty, Kiki..

A pic from about two years ago, don't have another one on this laptop..

1e0f48e9eu3.jpg

Thank you! :)

but unfortunately she isn't mine ): she is my aunt's cat

my mother is allergic to cat hair ((( so she don't let me to acquire a kitty :(

I love your cat! :wub: Beautiful pic :)

and that story is very sad ):

We have just got this little terror from a rescue center, he is very traumatized and has only just started to trust us. My son has called him "Bullet" because he ain't that quick mentally. He is about one year old.

Bullet-01-1.jpg

Bullet-02-1.jpg

Bullet-03-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
Your dog likes to eat ha :) just like mine.

It´s amazing if they get on allright. :o My older dog does not seem to like the puppy too much. The vet said there was too much of a generation gap :D .

:D They do get along well; our dog thinks she is the cat's mom. She is very docile and laid back and is getting pretty old; she is at least 10 (we got her from the SPCA, so we don't know how old she is). The cat is a bit of a spaz though :) He is 5; somehow yesterday I was thinking he was only 3. Time flies! :)

:D They do get along well; our dog thinks she is the cat's mom. She is very docile and laid back and is getting pretty old; she is at least 10 (we got her from the SPCA, so we don't know how old she is). The cat is a bit of a spaz though :) He is 5; somehow yesterday I was thinking he was only 3. Time flies! :)

Cheaky my black dog is nearly 16yrs old. She´s never had puppies and we thought because she is so calm and docile they would get along :( but no just the opposite.

Yes time flies with all the racing and running around we do.

Cheaky my black dog is nearly 16yrs old. She´s never had puppies and we thought because she is so calm and docile they would get along :( but no just the opposite.

Yes time flies with all the racing and running around we do.

Aw, maybe it's her age though :( Your doggies are so cute! :) When ours was brought in to the SPCA, she had had a litter of puppies; one was still with her (it was adopted to another family). We adopted her and had her spayed right away, but she was still in mom mode. Our youngest daughter was about 6 months old at the time, so she and the cat have been her puppies :)

Aw, maybe it's her age though :( Your doggies are so cute! :) When ours was brought in to the SPCA, she had had a litter of puppies; one was still with her (it was adopted to another family). We adopted her and had her spayed right away, but she was still in mom mode. Our youngest daughter was about 6 months old at the time, so she and the cat have been her puppies :)

How sweet. :wub: When I was pregnant of both my kids, she was really weird. She would lay her head on my tummy really softly it was rather nice and we´ve had no problems with the kids. Very lucky.

Yes, it must be the age. Old age is very bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived