• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Attention: Urgent message from the new head of the Democratic commitee on the Led Zeppelin board, yours truly. Florida and Michigan can still be seated giving Hillary the popular vote lead and the supers the moral high ground to chose her for the nom or at the very least put the pressure on the Obama camp to put her on the "Dream ticket" and ensure a victory in November. Im now fair game. Cmom, fire away ladies and gentlemen. From your new Dem leader!!!!!!!!hahahahaha

You sound like your failed sponser....Desperate indeed.

And Florida and Michigan aren't going to be reseated. There has been no evidence or indication by anyone in the Democratic Party other than Hillary and her bag of weasels who support it.

You sound like your failed sponser....Desperate indeed.

And Florida and Michigan aren't going to be reseated. There has been no evidence or indication by anyone in the Democratic Party other than Hillary and her bag of weasels who support it.

Hey Hotplant and bigstick! Where is your sense of humour?? And you Babs! You are a whining crybaby!! Booo Hooo!!!

this thread will be quiet untill the dem's and GOP's respective conventions... everyone is sick of primaries, whose results mean nothing to the GOP and little to the dems... granted, all that could change with the final decision for Florida and Michigan's roles at the DNC

the point is, the ball will start rolling at the conventions, where we will know who the VPs will be...

and even better, the possible bloodshed in Denver, if the superdelegates go agaisnt the popular vote (who ever gets it in the end)

this thread will be quiet untill the dem's and GOP's respective conventions... everyone is sick of primaries, whose results mean nothing to the GOP and little to the dems... granted, all that could change with the final decision for Florida and Michigan's roles at the DNC

the point is, the ball will start rolling at the conventions, where we will know who the VPs will be...

and even better, the possible bloodshed in Denver, if the superdelegates go agaisnt the popular vote (who ever gets it in the end)

Well said I must say. That is the absolute truth. I think this whole election sucks. the no votes in Florida and Michigan, no matter who you are for , is not a good thing. For people to go to the polls and have their votes tossed out is bullshit. I will never in a million years understand how the Republicans let McCain have this nomination. I have said it all along, they are throwing him to the wolves, figuring he will pay the price for Bush's mistakes. If Obama wins, he will not have the window of time that Bush had to make things right. If Iraq goes to hell, and there is mass slaughter after a withdrawal and if the gas prices keep skyrocketing and the economy doesnnt improve, Obama shall have a very short stay on Pennsylvania Ave. He will be toast in 2112 to a young Republican, and in hindsight those that now criticize Hillary will think twice. At the very least, the Dems, me one of them, will be done in 2112. Maybe by 2116, we will see the death of party in this country God willing.

For people to go to the polls and have their votes tossed out is bullshit.

You're absolutely right. But the fault lays with the states' who chose to move up their primaries, breaking party rules and knew damn well before hand there was a more than likely chance they wouldn't count. Originally Clinton didn't support recounting the votes because she went along with the rules of game. But as soon it was obvious to her Obama was a greater threat to her nomination bid, she immediately jumped ship and has been screaming about it every since.

Everyone is sick of primaries, whose results mean nothing to the GOP and little to the dems.

They should ALL just shut the hell up til the fall.

A year and a half of this crap is more than I can take.

<_<

You're absolutely right. But the fault lays with the states' who chose to move up their primaries, breaking party rules and knew damn well before hand there was a more than likely chance they wouldn't count. Originally Clinton didn't support recounting the votes because she went along with the rules of game. But as soon it was obvious to her Obama was a greater threat to her nomination bid, she immediately jumped ship and has been screaming about it every since.

But as the so called experts have said, and I cant argue with them, Obama would have done exactly the same if he was in her shoes. He is no better than her.

But as the so called experts have said, and I cant argue with them, Obama would have done exactly the same if he was in her shoes. He is no better than her.

He was better than her.

OBAMA, EDWARDS, RICHARDSON PULL NAMES FROM MI BALLOT October 09, 2007

This might have been mentioned tons of times before on here because its obvious every one who folows/opines on the race would already know this....but I love me some good suckerpunchy.

He was better than her.

OBAMA, EDWARDS, RICHARDSON PULL NAMES FROM MI BALLOT October 09, 2007

This might have been mentioned tons of times before on here because its obvious every one who folows/opines on the race would already know this....but I love me some good suckerpunchy.

Wow. Couldnt helo but notice Redando Beach. I lived there when I was 4 yrs old. Only 46 yrs ago. How does it look now dude?

Wow. Couldnt helo but notice Redando Beach. I lived there when I was 4 yrs old. Only 46 yrs ago. How does it look now dude?

It looks and feels really fucking hot right now....and things would look shorter now that you've fully grown.

...except the highrises next to the pier which tend to block ocean views away from the plebeians. I'm lucky...I get a 2 by 3 inch patch of ocean horizon view from my window. :D

It looks and feels really fucking hot right now....and things would look shorter now that you've fully grown.

...except the highrises next to the pier which tend to block ocean views away from the plebeians. I'm lucky...I get a 2 by 3 inch patch of ocean horizon view from my window. :D

I dont remember much obviously, but we had a view of the ocean. My late step father and mother had to return to NY or my life would have been totally differant Im sure. Took a train back as I remember in 1961. Someday Id like to go back.

Well as i stated. Hilrod will stay in until the end of the primaries and with the Obama getting closer to the magic number, we may see MI and Fl delegates get seated, just so the Dem's won' t piss off Hilrod supporters in Mi and FL. Then Obama will go away and in a month and a half he will announce his VP and he(she) will campaign until the convention which Obama will come back. He has made too many mistakes and he has to play mistake free now. Let the 527's pound away on McCain for awhile. It would not be a bad thing for him to go to Washington to actually get some work done.

If McCain can keep the obama lead only to 6% or less before the first debate, he will win the presidency. Once Obama has to start explain his ideas, the American people will see him as a fraud. Now McCain is a fraud also, but everybody knows that, Obama is the question mark. and with his inexperience and he will have to ease up on his Iraq stance of withdrawing troops, (because he can;t promise anything like that) THERE WILL BE NO REASON TO VOTE FOR HIM EXCEPT FOR THE FACT HIS IS A FAR LEFT LIBERAL.

He may win the Popular vote, but he will lose swing states like Ohio and PA. which will cost him the election.

Unless he pulls out a incredible VP out of his ass, and Edwards is not it. Al Gore would be the best pick since he is the most known politicain who isn't running this year. but gore will not do it.

Well as i stated. Hilrod will stay in until the end of the primaries and with the Obama getting closer to the magic number, we may see MI and Fl delegates get seated, just so the Dem's won' t piss off Hilrod supporters in Mi and FL. Then Obama will go away and in a month and a half he will announce his VP and he(she) will campaign until the convention which Obama will come back. He has made too many mistakes and he has to play mistake free now. Let the 527's pound away on McCain for awhile. It would not be a bad thing for him to go to Washington to actually get some work done.

If McCain can keep the obama lead only to 6% or less before the first debate, he will win the presidency. Once Obama has to start explain his ideas, the American people will see him as a fraud. Now McCain is a fraud also, but everybody knows that, Obama is the question mark. and with his inexperience and he will have to ease up on his Iraq stance of withdrawing troops, (because he can;t promise anything like that) THERE WILL BE NO REASON TO VOTE FOR HIM EXCEPT FOR THE FACT HIS IS A FAR LEFT LIBERAL.

He may win the Popular vote, but he will lose swing states like Ohio and PA. which will cost him the election.

Unless he pulls out a incredible VP out of his ass, and Edwards is not it. Al Gore would be the best pick since he is the most known politicain who isn't running this year. but gore will not do it.

Well if he really wants to win and the Dems chairman wants him to win, then he must chose Hillary to gaurantee it. He then will not lose the support of Hillary's camp which is half the Dem camp. You PB wont accept this because you dont like her but it is an accepted proposition by many a political analyst not including yourself and our temporarily lost spin artist Hermit. But if Obama does pull this out and win the office, he will not hold it long unless he performs miracles. Those miracles being, a withdrawal in Iraq that doesnt result in massive loss of life (unlikely), a dramatic improvement at the gas pumps (unlikely) and a sudden boom in the economy (not impossible but unlikely). Last but not least a dramatic improvment in health care (possible, but not over night). So the bottom line is, a black president for the first time will be held to higher standards. And dont bother with that African American bullshit. He never lived in Africa. And neither did most blacks in this country. Call me a European American-I never lived in Europe and my ancestory is from there.

Well if he really wants to win and the Dems chairman wants him to win, then he must chose Hillary to gaurantee it. He then will not lose the support of Hillary's camp which is half the Dem camp. You PB wont accept this because you dont like her but it is an accepted proposition by many a political analyst not including yourself and our temporarily lost spin artist Hermit. But if Obama does pull this out and win the office, he will not hold it long unless he performs miracles. Those miracles being, a withdrawal in Iraq that doesnt result in massive loss of life (unlikely), a dramatic improvement at the gas pumps (unlikely) and a sudden boom in the economy (not impossible but unlikely). Last but not least a dramatic improvment in health care (possible, but not over night). So the bottom line is, a black president for the first time will be held to higher standards. And dont bother with that African American bullshit. He never lived in Africa. And neither did most blacks in this country. Call me a European American-I never lived in Europe and my ancestory is from there.

that the problems, his is running on those miracles.

But don't you think if he did pick Hillary (which i do believe she rather have McCain win, so she has a shot in 2012) the G.O.P. will just play the quotes of her bashing Obama for campaign commercials. I know that would Karl Rove will do.

that the problems, his is running on those miracles.

But don't you think if he did pick Hillary (which i do believe she rather have McCain win, so she has a shot in 2012) the G.O.P. will just play the quotes of her bashing Obama for campaign commercials. I know that would Karl Rove will do.

You may well be right in this assumption. At least in Hillary wanting McCain, as he was/is a friend and is in the political mainstream unlike Nobama. But then again, if she gets the VP invitation, I doubt she would turn it down and I believe the Demoratic braintrust will push the Obama camp to take her on to ensure they can win the battleground states and especially the white, middle class women who will cross party lines in force to deny him the election. even though they dont like McCain, they will cut their noses to spite their faces. Believe me! This is a fact!

The Republicans are too afraid of McCain ruining the conservative party with a victory, so they'll either sit out or vote Obama so they can let him ruin things (in their minds) and regain some integrity for the Republican party.

They'd rather the US to falter with Obama than with McCain who's WAY more liberal than they can understand for a Repub candidate.

The Republicans are too afraid of McCain ruining the conservative party with a victory, so they'll either sit out or vote Obama so they can let him ruin things (in their minds) and regain some integrity for the Republican party.

They'd rather the US to falter with Obama than with McCain who's WAY more liberal than they can understand for a Repub candidate.

Believe me, with the possibility of the Dem's winning 25 more seats in the house and 5 more in the senate. they are going to need McCain. They will choose a VP for him so in case he dies or when he survives two terms, they will have a ready to go candidate.

If the G.O.P. rally think McCain is too left, well they are not going to let a man who defines Far left win. They will come out and vote for the VP as thier party leader.

Yes indeed. As Ive said many times, he is a sacrificial lamb to their party. They are banking on Obama not being able to fix things in 4 yrs. Who possibly can? And then they will take back the white house and all the Obama supporters will look like idiots. And they will wish they had picked Hillary who could have done us justice.

Archived