Zodiac Sign

Heaven Knows

I have always enjoyed seeing how much my friends or family resemble their zodiac signs. I don't give any credence to daily horoscopes, but fortune cookies sometimes appear insightful.

How many of you believe your traits resemble what your Zodiac Sign says about you? Or your partners or family?

Some links:

http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscopes_zodiac.php

http://www.psychicguild.com/zodiac_compatibility.php

http://www.astrologycom.com/signs.html

I'm a Sagittarius and usually the characteristics used to describe my personality are fairly accurate. I don't really take horoscopes too seriously. Most of the time they tend to be general ie: 'You're gonna meet someone today...' But every now and again something will happen that is way too specific to be just coincidence and it makes me go :blink: I've gotten in the habit of reading my horoscope at the end of the day to see how accurate it is. :D

Leo here! Couldn't you tell? :P

Symbol: The Lion

Ruling Planet: The Sun

Ruling House: Fifth House

Element: Fire

Quality: Fixed

Body Parts: Heart, back

Keyword: PLEASURE

Date with destiny: Aries, Sagittarius

Run for the hills: Taurus, Scorpio

Where you glow: Center stage

What makes you tick: Leading

Fitness forecast: Tae-Bo

Play date: Attending a movie premier

Perfect jobs: Actor, cruise ship host

Best accessory: Hairbrush

A sure thing: Basking in the glow

Destination: Singapore

Pleasure: Daydreams, generosity, courage

Pain: Keeping up appearances, losing, being bossed around

Kindness: Because of your generous nature, you give all that you have to help out in a crisis, and then some.

What's my line? There's no business like show business.

Leo is the fifth Sign of the Zodiac. These folks are impossible to miss, since they love being center stage. Making an impression is Job One for Leos, and when you consider their personal magnetism, you see the job is quite easy. Leos are an ambitious lot, and their strength of purpose allows them to accomplish a great deal. The fact that these folks are also creative makes their endeavors fun for them and everyone else. It's quite common to see a Leo on stage or in Hollywood, since these folks never shy away from the limelight. They are also supremely talented and have a flair for the dramatic. Warmth and enthusiasm seems to seep from every Leo pore, making these folks a pleasure to be around. They do love pleasure!

It's the Lion which symbolizes Leos, and the king (or queen) of the jungle is a most appropriate mascot, since these folks consider themselves the rulers of their universe (and the Zodiac at that). Like Lions, Leos tend to be dignified and strong, and it is this sense of their power which allows them to get things done. A Leo on your team is a good thing, since Lions are eager to see their projects through to completion. Putting these folks at the helm is a good thing, too, since the Leo-born are natural leaders. They may ruffle a few feathers along the way, however, since they can also be overbearing and somewhat autocratic. This may be in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this Sign -- Lions are indeed opinionated and set in their ways. That said, they are well organized, idealistic and have a knack for inspiring others.

Leo is ruled by the Sun, the center of the universe and the fuel for our being. In much the same way, Leos consider themselves indispensable and the center of the universe, and those who would tell them otherwise had better look out! Lions are outgoing, self-assured and have a tremendous zest for life. So what if the world revolves around them? There are worse role models, for sure. The Lion's enthusiasm is boundless, and along with that comes generosity of spirit and the determination to succeed. That focus may be construed as vanity and even bossiness at times, but Lions would say 'No way!' and continue along their regal path. Regardless of appearance, those born under this Sign can be counted on for their loyalty and sense of honor. They are also decisive, intensely proud and wonderfully romantic.

The Element associated with Leo is Fire. Everything about the Lion's personality is hot, hot, hot. Those born under this Sign are fearless and strong, which may be why Lions plunge in head first and let the chips fall where they may. Thankfully, Leos are dignified enough not to commit too many pratfalls. It's the Lion's unswerving courage that wins so many folks over. If you need someone to lead the charge, call a Leo -- and the bigger the project, the better, since these folks love an expansive stage (and the audience that comes with it). While some would take to calling Lions status-conscious, these folks are truly warmhearted and want everyone to be happy. Hey, it's their kingdom, and happy campers make for a perfect peace. Further, it's the great gift of the Leo-born to be dynamic, forward-thinking and self-confident. These attributes certainly catch the attention of others, making Leos sought after by both friends and lovers. The Lion's charms extend to all, even to the children they dearly love. Yes, the pleasure principle is paramount to the Lion, and along those lines, Leos are great at spending money. Lions can't fathom an uncomfortable throne. Leos also enjoy trying their luck at the tables, so expect to find them living it up in Las Vegas.

Come play time, Leos are at their best. Those born under this Sign enjoy fun and games both outdoors and in (and with a group), so expect to find them playing softball, hockey or a game of cards. Lions are also a natural at the gym, where they can show their stuff to a crowd. When the lights are low, the essential Lion comes to the fore, since this beast is 90% fun and 100% romantic. The Leo lover is devoted, creative and almost too hot to handle! Since Leo rules the heart and back, however, overzealous Lions may have to take a deep breath and slow down a bit. You can bet that the Lion's home will be swaddled in royal purple and gold.

The great strengths of the Leo-born are their creativity, idealism and leadership. Lions don't lack for ambition, either, so they're likely to accomplish a lot -- and have fun while they're at it. Their warmth and loyalty ensures that others will enjoy the ride as well.

:P

Yep, I've always thought I fit my sign very, very, very well.

Cancer

Your element: Water

Your ruling planets: The Moon

Symbol: The Crab

Your stone: Moonstone

Life Pursuit: Constant reassurance and intimacy

Vibration: Moody

Cancer's Secret Desire: To feel safe (emotionally, spiritually, romantically and financially)

Description:

Those born under the sign of Cancer, ruled by the mysterious Moon, are one of the zodiac's enigmas. It is fair to say that most Cancers are a bundle of contradictions. Compassionate and caring with friends, family and lovers, yet they can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever-changing moods. Endearingly eccentric on one hand, and on the other, insecure about how others see them. Like their astrological symbol - the Crab - Cancers can appear hard and insensitive on the outside. However, for those of us who know and love a "Moon Child", we understand that deep below lies a softness and sensitivity that makes them so very special...

Just as the Moon goes through many changes as it moves from its new to full phases, Cancers too go through many new and full phases of experience. Life doesn't stand still for this sign, even if they remain in one place, because they live so much in their internal oceans of emotions. Their link with the Moon often makes it impossible for them to operate on an even keel from day to day. Up and down like the proverbial yo-yo, most Cancerians feel one way one minute, then sometimes totally different the next. But this characteristic is part of their charm.

Love and romance matter more than anything else to this sign (but this occasionally shares first place with having lots of money in the bank). No other sign romances better, equally though, no sign takes it so badly when romance turns sour either. But with their changeable natures Cancerians are fascinating, mysterious, stimulating and extremely alluring. This sign is one of the most magic of all and once their magic has reached you, they are the most beguiling companions. After all, isn't the Moon the most talked about and romantic galactic identity? Star Sign Compatibility

How compatible is your star sign with another star sign?

your fully- detailed astrology report no ordinary horoscope can provide. If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well

:blink: Its really weird how well this describes me...

Scorpio

Your element: Water

Your ruling planets: Pluto

Symbol: The Scorpion

Your stone: Topaz

Life Pursuit: To survive against all opposition

Vibration: Resilient

Scorpio's Secret Desire: To triumph

Scorpio Positive Traits

Determined and forceful

Emotional and intuitive

Powerful and passionate

Exciting and magnetic

Scorpio Negative Traits

Jealous and resentful

Compulsive and obsessive

Secretive and obstinate

Truth

Hidden Causes

Being involved

Work That is Meaningful

Being Persuasive

DISLIKES

Being Given Only Surface data

Taken Advantage of

Demeaning Jobs

Shallow Relationships

Flattery and Flattering

I think the Taurus sign describes me in so many ways

I love nature and animals

I can be very romantic

I tend to want to be alone, but I can be very social when the occasion calls

I appreciate music

I love earthy things

I often overindulge in sensual pleasures, and that can make me lazy sometimes

but, one key factor of the Taurus is that they are often described as stubborn. I don't think I'm stubborn.

I'm Pisces and I always fit in with most of the Piscean traits.

I was amused to read this in the description..

Pisces Secret Desire: To live their dreams and turn fantasies into realities

Just for fun I checked out the compatibility with Cancer, which is Jason's sign

Pisces -Cancer : These two click, and build a beautiful love nest

So, there ya go, it all makes sense...I'll meet him at Drummer Live '08 and disappear off into the sunset! Yeahhh!! :lol:

I'm a cancer, close to Leo. I think I'm a faily typical Cancer, but I don't play it safe- so that must be more of a Leo thing:D

I think you're right - Leos are fully grown Lions, and Cancer/Leos are little kittens, like your avatar. :P

I think you're right - Leos are fully grown Lions, and Cancer/Leos are little kittens, like your avatar. :P

I like that! I'm a Leo when I'm pissed off or protecting my kid, then.

Aquarius aquarius2.gif

Your element: Air

Your ruling planets: Uranus

Symbol: The Water Bearer

Your stone: Amethyst

Life Pursuit: To understand life's mysteries

Vibration: High frequency

Aquarian's Secret Desire: To be unique and original

Description:

Special note for Aquarians: With the new Millennium heralding the Dawn of the Age of Aquarius, at this time, ready or not, your sign is regarded as the zodiac's leader. You are the trendsetter for the future and because of this high responsibility, many under born your sign will be undergoing at this time, as we approach the Millennium, the pressure of personal change (particularly in your values and what makes you content and happy). Yours has always been a philanthropic sign. Now more than ever these qualities will be highlighted.

Those born under the sign of Aquarius not only march to a different drummer, they make up new music as they go along. They are 'mind oriented' individuals, whose thoughts never stop tick-tocking over. Because of their high focus on intellectual exploration, many inventors, eccentrics and highly original trailblazers are born under this sign. Their intense ability to live on many mental levels, holds both pain and pleasure for Aquarians. For example, in the American Hall of Fame there are more Aquarians than any other sign, yet statistics reveal that in mental institutions there are more Aquarians than any other sign too. Many extremes can surround this sign and these extremes can take them to both heaven and hell.

But in everyday terms, most Aquarians are extremely humanitarian and often involved in social programs that assist others. They can also be objective in judgement, for they never let their emotions get in the way. Outgoing and amiable, Aquarians attract friends wherever they go and those whom Aquarians befriend have their unswerving loyalty.

Aquarians are the zodiac's most mysterious and unusual people - and no two are anything alike. Those born under this sign - ruled by innovative and non-conformist Uranus - march to the beat of their own drum. They see life in a different way. Others quite frequently think their habits and ideas are eccentric or crazy in some way, but it is this uniqueness that makes them so special. The Aquarian mind is extremely quick and they never seem to stop thinking (it is interesting to note that many born under this sign suffer from insomnia.) Aquarians usually have strong political, environmental or social beliefs. But whether it is a relationship, career or cause - Aquarians are happiest when they have "something" to believe in and nurture.

I don't have insomnia :D

Archived