write more songs

play a few more shows

travel some more

see some other cool concerts

listen to some more music

watch some good movies

etc...

R B)

All I do I will do before I die. Going to build a nice little family and travel quite a bit. I am good at teaching so I will teach a new soul to carry it forward :)

Kids inspire me and make me laugh.

Anyone remember laughter?

God bless...you will make a fantastic mom (or dad?) :)

On my list....Hug Robert. :wub:

Hey I already did that a couple of times and I am a guy.I bought a book titled 1000 places to see before you die.Still working on it but I have managed to knock out quite a few already.Also I would love to have totally meaningless sex with Jessica Alba.

When do the lessons begin? :D

Anytime you like Doc! You'll be amazed at what I can do with a couple of sticks and some balls.

Balls of yarn that is. :blush:Get your mind out of the gutter! :P

All I do I will do before I die. Going to build a nice little family and travel quite a bit. I am good at teaching so I will teach a new soul to carry it forward :)

Kids inspire me and make me laugh.

Anyone remember laughter?

Hey, that's profound ledbaby! :lol: But seriously, I'm counting on having some epic adventures after I die. No doubt the best "head trips" will come when I'm six feet under and no longer attached to this old bag of skin & bones, know what I mean?

It would definitely be skydiving, driving a F1 Ferrari, racing a GP 500 motorbike, and anything that really can get my adrenaline running highhhhhhhhh :)

Check this car out. I would love to take this baby out for a spin :o

Check this car out. I would love to take this baby out for a spin :o

Hahahhaa. :D Hey, baby, there's nothing like the sound of a FERRARI. Italian power!! :thumbsup:

I have been to a few GPs and was also lucky to see a F1 Ferrari test drive in Fiorano. The best ever experience in my life!!

Enjoy these! Bellissimo!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBXUOomynxw

Hahahhaa. :D Hey, baby, there's nothing like the sound of a FERRARI. Italian power!! :thumbsup:

I have been to a few GPs and was also lucky to see a F1 Ferrari test drive in Fiorano. The best ever experience in my life!!

Enjoy these! Bellissimo!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBXUOomynxw

FERRARI??!!! Simply the BEST and FASTEST car on Earth :):):).......the perfect Mercedes Benz KILLER......looks like we're gonna have to win the next GPs and WIN the World Championship ................AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! :)

VIVA FERRARI!! :)

Ferrari.jpg

ENZO the man.....for President :):):)

Enzo_Ferrari_1.jpg

Do it! It's so much fun. I had the best week of my life skiing, but you have to go with the right people. I was on a school trip with my best friends and they gave me the confidence to give things a go.

The thing is, it's not cheap is it? I can only afford one overseas holiday a year and the only thing that puts me off is spending an entire holiday just trying to learn something and even then only be capable of the basics. I won't have nearly enough time or money to be able to really get into it and become good. I wish I lived in an area where there was a ski resort. Then I'd do it every weekend hehe.

The thing is, it's not cheap is it? I can only afford one overseas holiday a year and the only thing that puts me off is spending an entire holiday just trying to learn something and even then only be capable of the basics. I won't have nearly enough time or money to be able to really get into it and become good. I wish I lived in an area where there was a ski resort. Then I'd do it every weekend hehe.

You will make the right choices to suit your lifestyle Mangani. You've been around the block a time or two, or three or 100 :) I love waterskiing, snow ski? I hate cold and snow so I would imagine I will stick with beaches, nice cool fresh water lakes and having something soft to land in.

Gravity tends to get it's way.

I'm a sea beach creature. No sense in arguing the contrary.

Good morning Mangani :)

But there is a ski resort here in dead of winter if you ever wanna give it a go we would be happy to have you for a guest.

<edited for added comment>

meet a few people from the forum...

sounds like a good idea...just got back from traveling the backroads of slovakia and was wondering if their were any zepheads out there...

will be in copenhagen in july and edinburgh in august...anybody there??

I want to creative a huge travelling hippy collective... people caravaning it, in buses, on foot, whatever... just walking and being cool. Maybe walk for charity, or peace, or something.

I will probably get Highway Child involved if I can.

Yeah, I've been holding of on posting in here. So yeah.

1. Get laid (well, who knows I might die before that happens D= )

2. Get married (fat chance)

3. Have at least 2 kids (another fat chance)

4. Travel on Route 66 (another wish)

5. Visit Europe and Japan

6. Learn how to play some of my favorite songs

7. Get laid

8. Apologize to an old friend from years ago

I want to creative a huge travelling hippy collective... people caravaning it, in buses, on foot, whatever... just walking and being cool. Maybe walk for charity, or peace, or something.

I will probably get Highway Child involved if I can.

I will go with you. I vote we go on a caravan of VW Microbuses.

Archived