It's Jason's Birthday!

MHD

and multi-talented musician..and all round nice bloke :D

It's Jason's 42nd birthday on Tuesday, 15th July and I just had to be the first to say..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JASON

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

and multi-talented musician..and all round nice bloke :D

It's Jason's 42nd birthday on Tuesday, 15th July and I just had to be the first to say..

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks for starting this thread, MissHoneydripper. 42 years old! Seems like only yesterday when he was a little boy sitting at the drum kit with his dad!

Best wishes for a wonderful birthday Jason!

You seem just as nice and funny and kind as your dad. :)

Happy birthday Jason!! And MissHD, when I saw this thread I knew it was you that started it before I even saw your name :lol:

How many years are gone since he played the drums together with his proud father in TSRST!

Congratulations!

Thanks for starting this thread, MissHoneydripper. 42 years old! Seems like only yesterday when he was a little boy sitting at the drum kit with his dad!

Yes I was just thinking of when I saw the movie for the first time. When that scene came up with Jason playing the drums I just thought it was so cute and wonderful how he wanted to take after his father. It brings a smile to my face now just thinking about it :)

Happy birthday Jason!! And MissHD, when I saw this thread I knew it was you that started it before I even saw your name :lol:

Yes I was just thinking of when I saw the movie for the first time. When that scene came up with Jason playing the drums I just thought it was so cute and wonderful how he wanted to take after his father. It brings a smile to my face now just thinking about it :)

I agree, that was very, very cute! :)

Happy Birthday to you!! An Irish Blessin for ya

and all zep fans too

May god grant you always

a sunbeam to warm you,

a moonbeam to charm you,

a sheltering angel so nothing can harm you

laughter to cheer you

faithful friends near you

and whenever you pray,

Heaven to hear you

Got that in the mail the other day--passin it on

If you still have wishes left while blowing out the 42 candles on your cake,I'd like to see you wish for(greedy of me)studio time and/or touring time for you and your pals of a few months back.

Peace be with you and your family and many more happy birthdays in your future.

Archived