Do You Like Good Sax?

Dancin'Days

I love a good sax. It can really take you away.

oh yeah... actually one of my favorite saxophonist's is Clarence Clemmons and his solo in "Jungleland", especially live, can bring on tears. I love his older days with Bruce and the band as well (early 70's). A lot of Bruce's earliest music had a good deal of the Big Man and his Sax. I like alot of Jazz and Sax is a big reason why.

oh yeah... actually one of my favorite saxophonist's is Clarence Clemmons and his solo in "Jungleland", especially live, can bring on tears. I love his older days with Bruce and the band as well (early 70's). A lot of Bruce's earliest music had a good deal of the Big Man and his Sax. I like alot of Jazz and Sax is a big reason why.

Just some of the bands that I like with good sax are John Mayall (The Turning Point album), Bob Seger and Savoy Brown.

I love a good sax. It can really take you away.

It sure can! My favorites are David Koz, Warren Hill and Richard Elliot. Have you every heard any of them? Saw Warren Hill at a Jazz Club he is awesome. Also Richard Elliot and his band was the band on a cruise my girlfriends and I went on years ago. If you have a chance listen to them - and you will be taken away (Like Calgon)LOL :P

Edited by Bitchin Soul