LED ZEP TOUR IS ON!

For Christ's sake why in the hell would it have to be their final tour?!!! It is a restart!!! They are going to start making studio l.p.s again and touring again!!! There is no reason not to!! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man they have to play UK dates , although you know the US is just gonna hog the action. However ill be in mexico round MAY so..... -_-

They like us because We made them Rich. When others were downing them the US embraced them.

I for one will see several of thier soon to be sold out Shows.

I've just raced home to check on here to see if it is true as I've just heard it on the radio as well... But to my surprise there is no 'Official' word on the 'Official' website. Until this happens, it's just hearsay....

They like us because We made them Rich. When others were downing them the US embraced them.

I for one will see several of thier soon to be sold out Shows.

true and im sure if it true you will make them even richer ha ha

Im sure some giants stadium gigs are in the offing, wouldnt it be awesome if they did like a livemetallica thing and you could download the SBD

I get what you're saying - but did they read an official statement from the band or their management? What I meant is - it must be a quiet news day to warrant the inclusion of a story that hasn't even come from an official source.

Maybe they'll (the 3 Js and whoever) get Will Ferrill (as Ron Burdandy) to report the official news of the tour. :D

R B)

Anyone remeber this....we had various reports the band were gonna play venues these must have been leaked by people the bands entourage had contacted to research venues etc. So vnues may have been looke at for some time and waiting for roberts go ahead or not.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?sh...amp;hl=helsinki

The thing is the report only lasted about ten seconds with the short statement and footage of O2.

About as long as the announcement of the O 2 concert.

Short and sweet.

Knebby's right all will be revealed, very soon I think.

Obviously there are people on here who are close to the band (perhaps members of the band's staff), and the guys surely know how to use the internet so they both watch and monitor reaction to all the information asseminated on the forum.

That said, it is conceiveable that even "close sources" of the band may not've known exactly or have not been privy to the final plan.

Whether that includes them all reuniting or a combination of the members playing was just another smokescreen to muddy the waters and created the situation we have now of rumour and speculation, unconfirmed news reports and so on.

Isn't it great!?

The juices are flowing with anticipation similar to how I felt last time Led Zeppelin was rumoured for an Australian tour, it was about this time of year in 1971 and then the next thing I know I've scored myself a ticket!

Things, situations and choices can literally change overnight.

So who knows?

At least there are no reports or rumours of them not wanting to tour in one form or another.

Keep the faith, Brothers and Sisters!

Amen brother! Once again I feel the positive qi flowing through my chakras as a mighty zeppelin is looming on the horizon of my aura. In other words.....hell yes, the possibility and anticipation of a tour is a GREAT feeling!!

Where's Matt when you need him.....

:hysterical:

Yeah, Matt's words will forever be etched in my mind and until he returns to utter them himself, permit me to quote him:

"OOOOH, I HOPE THEY TOUR!"

I'm still waiting for an actual press conference from members of the band. I do know that Robert Plant is in my city right now for a concert with Alison Krauss. Maybe we'll find out something one way or another soon enough. Reports like this have been leaked for decades though so I'm not jumping for joy yet.

the thing is, the article doesn't address any of Robert's well known concerns about doing a world tour.

This includes making sure it's special as to avoid endless repetition, and playing new material.

So it could be false because of this. On the other hand, it could be true and could mean that new material is coming.

the thing is, the article doesn't address any of Robert's well known concerns about doing a world tour.

This includes making sure it's special as to avoid endless repetition, and playing new material.

So it could be false because of this. On the other hand, it could be true and could mean that new material is coming.

I think those are just excuses. And there have been rumors that JPJ, Jimmy, and Jason are doing some things in the studio. Even though Page has pretty much said that it's not true.

I hope that this is all true and that Zeppelin is at least touring next year. But as I posted, I'm waiting till something more concrete comes out.

All the reports seem to have the same wording....indicating they have all come from the same source.

I just hope some jackass didn't fabricate this and the rest of the media is jumping on the headline without authenticating it. Until it comes from an official source...I'll take it at face value.

Archived