Who would be a good Plant replacement?

No one ever can replace Robert Plant.....

agreed,, no one can but he isnt the only great singer ever.. now plant is my favorite and always will be but page jpj and jason deserve to be able to do what they want to too.. why should plants stubborness stop them from doing what they want.. and like someone said earlier,, i trust in page

agreed,, no one can but he isnt the only great singer ever.. now plant is my favorite and always will be but page jpj and jason deserve to be able to do what they want to too.. why should plants stubborness stop them from doing what they want.. and like someone said earlier,, i trust in page

But no one's saying the rest of the band shouldn't do something else. I think pretty well everyone is on board with that and trust they'll find a great singer that will suit whatever it is they're doing. People's concerns were if they were to carry on as Zep, thus replacing Robert in that sense, but that isn't the case.

If P, J & B are to form a new band and are looking for a singer when Plant is not awailable, then I'd suggest either Ville Valo (Him) or Shakira do the singing. That said, the idea of simply "replacing" Robert Plant in Led Zeppelin is just ridiculous beyond belief. :buttsmack:

If P, J & B are to form a new band and are looking for a singer when Plant is not awailable, then I'd suggest either Ville Valo (Him) or Shakira do the singing. That said, the idea of simply "replacing" Robert Plant in Led Zeppelin is just ridiculous beyond belief. :buttsmack:

It's not a matter of Robert not being available. The rest of the guys' project is not Zep but something new, thus they are looking for a singer for their new project.

It's not a matter of Robert not being available. The rest of the guys' project is not Zep but something new, thus they are looking for a singer for their new project.

I think if Plant was available, they would already be touring/recording as Led Zeppelin.., but yeah, Ville Valo (Him) and Shakira would be my suggestions if I was to suggest someone other than Robert (shudders...).

I think if Plant was available, they would already be touring/recording as Led Zeppelin.., but yeah, Ville Valo and Shakira would be my suggestions if I was to suggest someone other than Robert (shudders...).

As I said, it's not about Robert's availability. He's not interested in working with them as he has stated in October.

As I said, it's not about Robert's availability. He's not interested in working with them as he has stated in October.

Are you offering me yet another chance to promote Ville Valo? :lol: ... But yes, unfortunately Plant has said no loud and clear, so what else is there to do...?

Are you offering me yet another chance to promote Ville Valo? :lol: ... But yes, unfortunately Plant has said no loud and clear, so what else is there to do...?

Hey-Up,

All that said, & You ask..."So what else is there to do ?? :Thinking: ",

A) Go & play side 3 of "Physical on 12" vynal, or I'm going to put on a copy of

"Led Zep Live @ -- Whiskey A Go Go-LA, 05/01/1969" LOUD :nuke:

All the best,

Hang-man :ph34r:

Nobody. If they couldn't replace John Bonham, they can't replace Robert Plant. Either convince him to tour with the three as Led Zeppelin, or call it something else, cause Zeppelin it ain't. Sorry.

Nobody. If they couldn't replace John Bonham, they can't replace Robert Plant. Either convince him to tour with the three as Led Zeppelin, or call it something else, cause Zeppelin it ain't. Sorry.

Which is what they're going to do. I don't think anybody has claimed it would be Zeppelin without Plant.

Since Page, Jones and Bonham Jr have decided to have a go at it w/o Plant. WHo do you think would be able to fill his shoes?

Terry Reid would be my first choice. Although, I don't know how his voice has held up

Ian Gillan's voice sounds as great as it ever did. I think he would work well.

i choose me!

Couldn't see any anger there myself. Words are flat on a screen - you interpret the emotion yourself.

Why not take a good look around the forum and read some threads and get to know the place? That always helps before you start a thread.

Yeah Daisy May - its plain to see all kinds of people get off on all kinds of things around here.

I dont care if it is a fucking repost or not. I dont mind hearing it over and over again, and I dont know if you have realized this knebby but there are quite a few posts now, and I know this is a recent matter, so it should have been easy to find, it is not always easy to find what you are looking for, and there is bound to be a few reposts, so all of you haters dont get your panties in a bundle over it. Remember you interpret emotion yourself so if you take this the wrong way it is your fault.

Randy Jackson from Zebra. If you can find it, check out their live cover of the Ocean. That said, I would go see them without Plant if the ticket price was reasonable. If Plant was there, I would be willing to pay more. Missed out on seeing Zepp in 76 or 77 in the Superdome, but show was cancelled a few days before the concert because Robert Plants son died. Tickets were $10. To get your money back you had to turn in your ticket. Wish I would have held on to that ticket.

Which is what they're going to do. I don't think anybody has claimed it would be Zeppelin without Plant.

The media is calling it a LED ZEPPELIN REUNION, which is annoying because I agree with y'all, Zeppelin died when Bonzo did!

PAUL ROGERS FILLED THE SHOES FOR QUEEN, AND DID A ASS KICKING JOB..

HE IS THE ONLY FRONT MAN FOR THE POSITION....HIM AND ROBERT ARE FRIENDS AND I THINK ROBERT WOULD WELCOME THE IDEA...

BUT ON THE ROCK REPORT TODAY SAID :THE OTHER MEMBERS OF ZEPPELIN WILL NOT BE TOURING OR MAKING AN ALBUM..I THINK IT IS ALL A BIG TEASE...THEY'LL TOUR AND IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST TOUR EVER....JUST A HUNCH.......WISHFUL THINKING

Archived