Jack Bruce slates Led Zep!

clarksdale

Cream is 10 times the band that Led Zeppelin is.

That’s a bold opinion.

What? You’re gonna compare Eric Clapton with that fucking Jimmy Page? Would you really compare that?

To be fair, they’re different kinds of player, aren’t they?

No! Eric’s good and Jimmy’s crap. And with that I rest my case

Well Jack Bruce should know... I mean he was a member of the Ringo Starr All-Starr Band... :rolleyes:

You mean they're not nice and sweet about each other all the time?? :o:angry::D

What fun would that be! :D

You really want to see some sparks, catch the inner workings of a band after a couple of months on the road.... :o

I've some verbal scarring that will never go away......and....I gave out my fair share.

I also tried to throw my guitar player out a 12th story window in New Jersey, but Ouzo might have helped me get to that point.

So...yeah..... ;)

Hey!!! I thought it was bass players who deserved to be dangled from a window! Guitarists have all the ideas!! ;)

Hey, Jack Bruce is a bass player! Hmmm... :lol:

My drunken rage was misguided I'll give you that.

I think our bass player was probably screaming fuck yeah! Do it! While trying to get around the back and help push from behind.....

He had the most hotel damages on his credit card, seeing as I stayed away from Ouzo for a while.....like, I don't think I've had but maybe one shot since. :D

My drunken rage was misguided I'll give you that.

I think our bass player was probably screaming fuck yeah! Do it! While trying to get around the back and help push from behind.....

He had the most hotel damages on his credit card, seeing as I stayed away from Ouzo for a while.....like, I don't think I've had but maybe one shot since. :D

Glad the Greece tour didn't pan out! :lol:

I used to drink Ouzo in bars. At least, I remember drinking it. "Ouzo? Yeah sure!" After that it's like I re-booted without hitting SAVE. :lol:

After a night on ouzo I ended up getting my equally wasted friend to punch me in the face. What an idiot I was. Haven't touched it since. :lol:

Ouzo Appreciation Thread? Maybe not. We'd have nothing to reminisce about! :hysterical:

Ouzo Appreciation Thread? Maybe not. We'd have nothing to reminisce about! :hysterical:

True, but there are the events that people told you about the next day......shit, that's how I know some of the details of the night described above! :P

And having the ability to never take anything that Jack Bruce may say too seriously.

Yeah, and Jack Bruce shouldn't take those death threats too seriously either.

I think he learned his lesson though, cause us Zep fans are not only "dumb" but

we're fucking crazy too!

• 4 weeks later...

After his rant about Led Zep's performance at the 02 arena. He recieved numerous death threats from alot od Led Zep fans.

Goes to show ya u dont run ur mouth bout Led Zeppelin and think u can get away with it.

Led_Zeppelin.jpg

You really think death threats was acceptable because some musician slagged another musician :huh:

You really think death threats was acceptable because some musician slagged another musician :huh:

Yeah really, even in jest not funny or acceptable. I wasn't fan or anything but we should remember it was a crazed fan that killed Dimebag Darrell. Devotion to a band should never go that far. Besides LZ isn't above criticism. Honestly I think the hype that surrounds LZ is often taken to an unhealthy level.

Archived