Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
BlackDog71

Favorite song off of Zeppelin I?

Favorite song off of Zeppelin I?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Zeppelin I song.....

• Good Times, Bad Times
    • Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
    • You Shook Me
    • Dazed and Confused
    • Your Time Is Gonna Come
    • Black Mountain Side
    • Communication Breakdown
    • I Can't Quit You Baby
    • How Many More Times

I'll take the song that was the launching pad for so many magnificent jams. The one that stayed in their setlist for years.

Ask a non-Zep fan to name three Zeppelin songs.

One will surely be:

Dazed and Confused. :beer:

HMMT. Just heard it on the radio the other day, and it sounded amazing.

Hard to pick a Favorite out of that group of songs! "Dazed" is my favorite live song, otherwise I could have picked "Babe" or "Good Times." "How Many More Times" is my pick because it has that awesome F***ing solo that IMO should rate up there w/ all the others such as Stairway/Achilles/SIBLY.

D and C. To me the song was glimpse into the futurew of what would become the single most influential and best rock band of all time. They have and will often be copied but no four men will ever attain the lasting status in music they have. They always remain the mountain all want to climb the Everest of rock.

Black mountain side...sounds like fresh autumn rain in the forrests.

great vocals

:wtf::lol:

:wtf::lol:

lmao... should we say something or should we just let her suffer?

I voted Communication Breakdown... really strong riff, and the solo gets me amped every time... and well, its one of the few on this album that they actually did on their own :o

Your Time Is Gonna Come is pretty darned good too though.

I choose babe im gonna leave you it has always been my favorite off the ablum. Although the first zep album is my favorite out of all of them so it was a tough choice, Communication Brakedown would be close second.

I picked HMMT since it's one my favourite zep songs at the moment and it's the first song I figured the main riff out with all by myself :D

I picked HMMT since it's one my favourite zep songs at the moment and it's the first song I figured the main riff out with all by myself :D

Oh god......I'm so sorry but the computer decided to go slow and weird so my post has gone up 3 more times then it should have done. Sorry :mellow:

I picked HMMT since it's one my favourite zep songs at the moment and it's the first song I figured the main riff out with all by myself

Yeah the bass line / Main Riff in that one is killer. It always gets me when i hear it because i think of all the vintage footage of them playing it in their youth. Such a great picture to paint!

I chose dazed and confused , but babe I'm gonna leave you and HMMT are not far behind ...

I had to pick "Your Time Is Gonna Come", mostly because of the great organ work by Jonesy; Percy's emotional vocals, and just the right amount of pedal steel guitar in the background.

Definitely Babe Im Gonna Leave You, no offense, but I dont really like the original by Joan Baez...

But just the emotion and overall-ness of this song is just purely amazing..

But I cant play it that much *sniff* my sister hates it, because she was left when the summer came a rollin'..But I do play it to annoy her anyway :)