Merry Christmas

Ronniedawg

I'd like to wish everyone and their families a very Merry Christmas!

I hope Santa is great to you all :)

How's it going "Ronniedawg" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I would like to wish all and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Glorious New Year. We all deserve it huh? Don't you know it! ROCK ON!

Hi all,

Merry Xmas to all and to you too Jimmy Page if you are reading. To all a good night. Opening Vodka. Yikes.

Yukon!

It's Gad-zooks! :hysterical: Ham hocks and guitar strings???

Merry Christmas,to the band and all friends and foes here.

KB(watching "It's a Wonderful Life")

The same for you Medhb. I have a sandwich party tray Im still working on from last night. On top of cooking a Xmas dinner (Ham) and all the snacks. I wont step on the scales for a while. I am still thinking about the Lobster Tails I gave my mother for a Xmas gift. I may get some Lobster or crabmeat for new years? If Im not broke by then. Have to hit the malls tomorrow and Saturday.

Yer makin me hungry!!! :lol: Hope you get some deals at the malls!

• 11 months later...

Wish we could all have a potluck; I'd be more than happy to bring desserts (brownies, cookies, the most amazing peppermint bark ever, and 2 rum cakes). :)

Can I come to Virginia? I may be up in your neck of the wood's with some of my family in between Christmas and New Year's! I love chocolates and cookies! :D

Send me a massage if you (or any one) want to do a Led Zeppelin party or something. B)

Happy Holidays all!!!!