Your Top Five Songs

MMAharaja

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to make a (somewhat official) list of the greatest Zeppelin songs, according to Zeppelin fans, and this is probably the best place to do that.

Please post your five favorite songs IN ORDER. Order is important because the #1 song will get 5 points, and the #5 song will get 1 point. I'll add everything up about a week from now and make a top 25 list.

1. Stairway to Heaven (cliche, but still a wonderful song that takes me to different places every time I listen to it)

2. Heartbreaker (great riff)

3. When The Levee Breaks

4. The Rover

5. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

Soooo hard to choose... just picked some random songs xD They are all wonderful.

• 4 months later...

Impossible. There is such a huge difference between the different versions (Example:Over The Hills And Far Away, Studio-Good, How The West Was Won live version-euphoric). If it doesn't matter what version just any maybe I could make a list. Want to specify on your rules so I don't fudge the results? Also, do songs like Boogie Chillun and Hello Marylou count? Marylou is one of my favorites (maybe top 5 maybe not) but it's only a medly song.

• 1 month later...

I want to make a (somewhat official) list of the greatest Zeppelin songs, according to Zeppelin fans, and this is probably the best place to do that.

Please post your five favorite songs IN ORDER. Order is important because the #1 song will get 5 points, and the #5 song will get 1 point. I'll add everything up about a week from now and make a top 25 list.

Hmmmm....

1.Whole Lotta Love

2.Stairway to Heaven

3.Kashmir

4.I Can't Quit You Babe

5. Good Times Bad Times

6.Rock and Roll

7.When the Levee Breaks

8.Black Dog

9.Heartbreaker/Living Loving Maid

10.Achilles Last Stand

I didn't put Stairway as number 1 so people wouldn't think I'm a bad fan and hate on me. :D

This is too hard, anyway. Top 5! Maybe at least, a top ten? Please?

1) Celebration Day from TSRTS

2) HMMT From

3) That's The Way

4) TSRTS From TSRTS

5) WLL From Sept 4, 1970

I think we should make this studio songs. Live performances should be a separate thing.

Archived