What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

I got a very interestnig book yesterday at the library. It's about Tietan Buddhism. My plan was to go to the state park today and walk on a trail till I found a new view then sit down and read my book. However, it's pouring outide and now I can't enjoy my plans.

I was trying to paint my nails and text at the same time and all was well until I started painting my right hand. I'm not good at using my left hand anyway but then with my phone it just got messy and now my nails are messed up.

But on the brighter side--seeing our official Keith Richards defender on the board has made me very HAPPY today. :D

(Happy, geddit, 59? Welcome back! And cheer up.)

Well I never kept a dollar past sunset,

It always burned a hole in my pants.

Never made a school mama happy,

Never blew a second chance, oh no

I need a love to keep me happy,

I need a love to keep me happy.

Baby, baby keep me happy.

Always took candy from strangers,

Didn't wanna get me no trade.

Never want to be like papa,

Working for the boss ev'ry night and day.

I need a love, baby won't ya keep me happy.

Baby, won't ya keep me happy.

Baby, please keep me

Never got a flash out of cocktails,

When I got some flesh off the bone.

Never got a lift out of Lear jets,

When I can fly way back home.

B)

I wish......

Well I never kept a dollar past sunset,

It always burned a hole in my pants.

Never made a school mama happy,

Never blew a second chance, oh no

Always took candy from strangers,

Didn't wanna get me no trade.

Never want to be like papa,

Working for the boss ev'ry night and day.

I need a love, baby won't ya keep me happy.

Baby, won't ya keep me happy.

Baby, please keep me

Never got a flash out of cocktails,

When I got some flesh off the bone.

Never got a lift out of Lear jets,

When I can fly way back home.

B)

Hello 59!

From your pals.

the-blues-brothers.jpg

~Del

Edited by Del Zeppnile

People are dying because of this awfully hot weather. I saw an ambulance at least ten times today and damn, they are working hard these days. People, especially older men and women should follow the advices they were given.

They don't.

They pass out.

Or die. :(

Thanks to everyone for their condolences. The boy friend was a real asshole.

We'll see how that works for him in "Angola"

So sorry Charles. What a horrific thing to go through.

And to Bong-Man: condolences to you too. Suicide is not painless, as the song say's, for those left behind. So sad.

My mum thinks that my sister might have Swine Flu! :o

Well she has a tempreture and does have signs of flu.

I've only just recovered from my bout of suspected Swine Flu. Unfortunately, I passed it on to my boyfriend (and possibly his mother), as well. At the first sign of symptoms, his work have told him to go home until he's feeling better. I had it a lot worse than he has, though. I hardly ate for days, living off water and Lucozade only, I felt sore all over and had a temperature even when I was shivering like mad. My sore throat come on in the space of an hour. That's what startled me. The rapidity of it. There's every chance that I had just a common cold, but I honestly don't think it was.

I've only just recovered from my bout of suspected Swine Flu. Unfortunately, I passed it on to my boyfriend (and possibly his mother), as well. At the first sign of symptoms, his work have told him to go home until he's feeling better. I had it a lot worse than he has, though. I hardly ate for days, living off water and Lucozade only, I felt sore all over and had a temperature even when I was shivering like mad. My sore throat come on in the space of an hour. That's what startled me. The rapidity of it. There's every chance that I had just a common cold, but I honestly don't think it was.

I had the flu, also.

My symptoms came on rapidly. The headache and the body aches were almost unbearable. My sore throat was minor, I had a dry hacky cough, and the highest fever that I had was 101.7. Symptons lasted for about 3 days. I, too, had shivering with the fever. When the fever broke I was all sweaty and cold. I don't know if it was the swine flu or not as I didn't get tested, and frankly, I didn't want to go through the uproar that it would have caused in our community if I indeed did have it.

No one in my family or at my office has gotten sick.

I hope that you are fully recovered now, longdistancewinner.

And that your sister gets better, JAL. And that you don't get sick, also.

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

:console: I'm so sorry you were feeling so sick :( Glad you are feeling better but do take it easy so you don't get another bout. Hopefully your boyfriend and his mum will be okay too.

Good to see you back btw :)

I had the flu, also.

My symptoms came on rapidly. The headache and the body aches were almost unbearable. My sore throat was minor, I had a dry hacky cough, and the highest fever that I had was 101.7. Symptons lasted for about 3 days. I, too, had shivering with the fever. When the fever broke I was all sweaty and cold. I don't know if it was the swine flu or not as I didn't get tested, and frankly, I didn't want to go through the uproar that it would have caused in our community if I indeed did have it.

No one in my family or at my office has gotten sick.

I hope that you are fully recovered now, longdistancewinner.

And that your sister gets better, JAL. And that you don't get sick, also.

Thanks, Buckeye, I hope you're feeling better as well :)

I was exactly the same. I was so hot my clothes were damp with sweat, yet I'd be shivering. I felt so sore. I don't know how high my temperature was, but it did worry my bf at one point. I didn't have an headache with mine, but my sore throat kept me awake for two days. It then changed into a cough, which I'm just about shaking off. At it's worst, it definitely lasts about 3/4 days. Over here, they've said that you really ought not to consult your doctors because you're only swamping them. So, they set up a website instead. Anyone can apply for the medicine, which I don't like, since anyone could just stock pile.

:console: I'm so sorry you were feeling so sick :( Glad you are feeling better but do take it easy so you don't get another bout. Hopefully your boyfriend and his mum will be okay too.

Good to see you back btw :)

Thanks, Nine :) I felt so bad I just tried to sleep it off. I'm feeling much better now, though.

:beer: Glad to be back.

Thanks :) hopefully itll be i have to take some ear drops..lol i hate them. Aww how long did your kids have it for? Whenever i get it, it lasts about a week.. :/

Same here. One had regular swimmer's ear and had prescription drops, the other had an infected eardrum and had antibiotic drops and amoxycillin; the third uses over the counter swimmer's ear drops preventatively (she's had a lot of swimmer's ear before too).