What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

This story makes me think of how devastating the troubles are country is dealing with can be on human life. It also reminds me of how unfair life can be, in this case, to a very young person.

This is a terrible story, and sorry that Bongman lost a friend. But what a selfish thing that man did to his young child. Especially after getting custody of her.

So he lost his job and had some money troubles. What he did to his own child is far worse than the economy. What he did really makes me angry.

My mom and her brother hate each other for 50 years. For the last 10 years they are arguing about splitting the belongings from their parents' house in courts. Her brother is one big piece of shit and he didn't care if the house is ruined. I just found out the house is the place for junkies and beggars. Everything inside is stolen or destroyed. :angry:

I can't believe how was this allowed to happen.

My mom and her brother hate each other for 50 years. For the last 10 years they are arguing about splitting the belongings from their parents' house in courts. Her brother is one big piece of shit and he didn't care if the house is ruined. I just found out the house is the place for junkies and beggars. Everything inside is stolen or destroyed. :angry:

I can't believe how was this allowed to happen.

I'm so sorry. :console2: It's horrible when poeple can't get along, I have a simular problem with my dad and my older sister, it is really horrible. And it's so sad about her brother's house, it's sounds like he needs to turn his life around, but easier said than done.

I'm so sorry. :console2: It's horrible when poeple can't get along, I have a simular problem with my dad and my older sister, it is really horrible. And it's so sad about her brother's house, it's sounds like he needs to turn his life around, but easier said than done.

Ummm... I think you didn't get the story... But that's nobody's fault but mine (:P). I described the situation incorrectly because of my bad english.

It's the house of their parents and they had to split the belongings and the whole house between the two of them.

This is a terrible story, and sorry that Bongman lost a friend. But what a selfish thing that man did to his young child. Especially after getting custody of her.

So he lost his job and had some money troubles. What he did to his own child is far worse than the economy. What he did really makes me angry.

I agree with you Del, and thought about adding that, but decided to leave that element out of my post. Unfortunately for this little girl, she has two selfish parents. The mother should be ashamed of herself for not putting her daughter first. There is no excuse in my mind to choose drugs over your child. The father, he should have found help, too. Very sad again. I truly hope there is some family that can take care of this child with love.

I finally found out my neighbor's last name, but the situation is getting weirder. Three crime investigation cars came last night and the place was roped off again. Today the haz-mat team showed up, and they are about to go in with full suits and respirators. They already did the blood clean-up this weekend without them.....so I'm kind of confused at the moment. Maybe an autopsy showed drugs or foul-play ? Heck...I've seen at least 20 people go in and out of there in the last few days that were not with the law. If it's a crime scene, it's certainly not a secure one.

If they suspected foul play with a weapon, you would think they would want to question the neighbors about hearing or seeing anything. :unsure: I have to practice my Sgt Schultz imitation....."I know nothing !"

We haven't heard a word about his daughter, but many kids in the complex played and went to school with her, so I hope we hear something positive shortly.

Hey Vic and others....thanks for the kind words. I think suicide is something I'll never really understand. This has happened once before to someone I knew, and it sent me reeling just as much now as it did then.

And on a not so serious note....it's getting tough to fire up the bong with all these coppers around ! :D

My neighbor's ultra friendly, gorgeous 16 year old dog Gracie, had to be put to sleep. My neighbor just told me today and this made me cry. Gracie looked like a Golden Retriever (she was a mix). My daughter has known her since she was a baby. Gracie used to bump into her with affection when my daughter was very young and often knocked her over, lol. She was always gentle with everyone. So sad. My neighbor (Irv) said tell your daughter Gracie is now with Tasha :)

My neighbor's ultra friendly, gorgeous 16 year old dog Gracie, had to be put to sleep. My neighbor just told me today and this made me cry. Gracie looked like a Golden Retriever (she was a mix). My daughter has known her since she was a baby. Gracie used to bump into her with affection when my daughter was very young and often knocked her over, lol. She was always gentle with everyone. So sad. My neighbor (Irv) said tell your daughter Gracie is now with Tasha :)

I'm very sorry, about Gracie, tangerine :( But that's a very nice sentiment in your last sentence re: Gracie and Tasha. :)

thanks Fan_S and Slave to zep. I remember the first time i met Gracie (about five years ago). I pulled up to my house (had recently moved in) and as i opened the car door, there she was standing there. I didn't know who she belonged to until her owner finally came over and introduced himself. Gracie has been having chronic health problems for the past couple of years. She could barely walk when i saw her a couple days ago. I knew she would be leaving us soon. I'm so glad i knew a dog like her :) I have some great pics of Gracie and of my daughter and Gracie's mom walking her together.

thanks Fan_S and Slave to zep. I remember the first time i met Gracie (about five years ago). I pulled up to my house (had recently moved in) and as i opened the car door, there she was standing there. I didn't know who she belonged to until her owner finally came over and introduced himself. Gracie has been having chronic health problems for the past couple of years. She could barely walk when i saw her a couple days ago. I knew she would be leaving us soon. I'm so glad i knew a dog like her :) I have some great pics of Gracie and of my daughter and Gracie's mom walking her together.

Hi Tangerine,

"Gracie" has moved on to the next level of her life and existance, whatever that conjures up in your mind remember that you will be reunited again sometime in the future, as will we all with all that have gone before us, i truely believe this and its what helps me get through the toughest of times, hope this helps to relieve some of the pain of your behrevements.

Kind Regards, Danny

Aw, I'm so sorry :(

Hi Tangerine,

"Gracie" has moved on to the next level of her life and existance, whatever that conjures up in your mind remember that you will be reunited again sometime in the future, as will we all with all that have gone before us, i truely believe this and its what helps me get through the toughest of times, hope this helps to relieve some of the pain of your behrevements.

Kind Regards, Danny

Hi Danny, thank you for the kind thoughts! I watched her suffer when she walked over the past year. I know her owners loved Gracie very much and they did what was best for her. I know she had a great life because her parents are really great people! Gracie touched my heart with her extreme gentle demeanor and friendliness.... but the fact that she touched my daughter's heart made me love her double!

edit: thanks Virginia for your sentiments, too!

Edited by ~tangerine~