What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

• 2 weeks later...

My son has swimmer's ear; earaches are the worst :(

I am sorry. Poor guy. console.gif I know how he feels. I had a terrible ear infection when I was pregnant with my younger son. I understood why Van Gogh cut off his ear. It wan't because of a lost love, it was his ear that would not stop hurting, to the point you just want to shove a very sharp stick in and drain the fluid. Even my ear drum was infected.

Enough of me, I hope he feels better soon.thumbsup.gif

I am sorry. Poor guy. console.gif I know how he feels. I had a terrible ear infection when I was pregnant with my younger son. I understood why Van Gogh cut off his ear. It wan't because of a lost love, it was his ear that would not stop hurting, to the point you just want to shove a very sharp stick in and drain the fluid. Even my ear drum was infected.

Enough of me, I hope he feels better soon.thumbsup.gif

Thank you for the get well wishes :) Unfortunately he's very susceptible; despite using the preventative drops every time he swims, he gets it almost every year (he's on the swim team; he's a teenager now). I've had a lot of ear infections too; there's no pain like it. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Up to my ears with a local sports talk show host. Last week the prick hung up on me. His henchman agreed I was right. Now he is in trouble for sticking up for me. The bitch emails me every morning as he has to have the last word. He shall not get it. I was nice for a bit. No more Mr Nice Guy. I will call in incognito some night and set the place a blaze. Loner piece of shit goes to the track every day, but I can never fiind him. Would like to see him face to face just once. He lets idiots ramble and ramble but those that know something he willl shut out because he does not like to be showed up. Never been married. Far right winger that brings his polotics into sports talk.

lost a very very very dear friend......who.........upon learning he had cancer

took his own life

some people are just too good for us on this wretched planet

i only wish i could believe he is somewhere better

:(

I am sorry. So very sad to hear. You may not be sure he is in a better place, but there is peace.

took his own life

That's definitely a tough blow to take...one, just finding out a friend has cancer is hard enough, but to deal with the fact that they felt suicide was the only recourse, is often tough on that person's surviving family and friends.

You have my sympathies.

took his own life

My sincerest condolences to you. I've lost a friend to suicide, and IMO, there is no greater pain that you can live with. Whether you believe in the concept of an afterlife or not, try to take comfort in the fact that your friend is no longer in any pain or anguish, physical or otherwise. It's not much to hang your hat on right now, but it's something.

May your friend join the cosmos and become a star.

I have a wedding reception of an old college friend to attend today. It's a casual thing at a local park, and I missed her pre-wedding party (she got married in Hawaii, so she had a party before they got married).

...and I can't find the invitation.

I've no clue what time it is, and I've called her and I've FB messaged her. I'm sure she's busy getting things ready, but I may miss it.

That makes me feel bad.

edit #2: I just went to the venue about the time I THOUGHT it was happening...I was on time, and I didn't miss a thing, thank God.

edit:

took his own life

I'm very sorry.

Edited by manderlyh

took his own life

Very sorry about your friend and your loss, beetleron.