What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Yeah shame. I heard a snippet on the radio yesterday about that. Is it going on line or something or download? Another part of our youth goes?

My feet are freezing as the sleet and snow falls. I may have to put the heating on and light the wood stove. Brrrrrr :freezing:

Edited by chillumpuffer

My Samsung TV died. Thats the bad news.

The good news is that it may be covered in a class action suit by Samsung. Hopefully.

Yikes ! I have a Samsung TV as well. What's this class action suit about ?

i am unhappy about the British Nurse who appears to have killed herself over the recent Aussie bogus call to the hospital where The Duchess was staying, I'm not unhappy about the Aussie pranksters because everyone is fair game in my book, but what pisses me off is that in this day and age, anyone could be so stupid to take their own life over something so trivial. All over the fucking royal family for fucks sake, what a joke

Yikes ! I have a Samsung TV as well. What's this class action suit about ?

It seems that ones that were built prior to 2008 have capacitor issues (our tv picture just blinked out, still have sound tho, and cannot access any menu programs) that will be covered by Samsung. Our model looks to fall into the right catagory. If we read it right, the settlement was March 2012 and consumers have 18 months to file a claim. We will be calling today to find out more. I just hope that it does, cuz with Christmas and property taxes this month I can't afford to buy a new one or even pay to get this one fixed right now.

You can go here......

http://www.samsung.c...itorsettlement/

for more ino

Edited by ledzepfvr

It seems that ones that were built prior to 2008 have capacitor issues (our tv picture just blinked out, still have sound tho, and cannot access any menu programs) that will be covered by Samsung. Our model looks to fall into the right catagory. If we read it right, the settlement was March 2012 and consumers have 18 months to file a claim. We will be calling today to find out more. I just hope that it does, cuz with Christmas and property taxes this month I can't afford to buy a new one or even pay to get this one fixed right now.

You can go here......

for more ino

Thanks Marge ! I hope you are covered by this. As it happens, about a year after we bought our TV, it started having pixel burn out problems. Luckily, it was still under warranty and the whole screen was replaced. I'm going to keep an eye on this just in case we have further problems

You can go here......

for more ino

I am sorry you are having to experience this. Thanks for posting the link because we have a Samsung in our family room that we bought on Black Friday in 2008.

You can go here......

for more ino

I have a flat screen RCA with a DVD player and about 2 years it would come on by itself after you had turned it off and just do crazy stuff. Well I unplugged it from the wall to let it maybe reboot itself and it fixed it. I have tried the same thing on the washing machine and my cell phone when they act up and it does work. But make sure the tv is on when you unplug the cord don't do it with the tv off. And leave it unplugged over night if possible.

The thought of having to pay for car repairs.

me too, i fired up the motor yesterday and started to reverse, something didnt feel right, whn i got on the road the steering was really heavy and so i went down the road and i had to really pull on the wheel to steer, lucky i'm a muscle-bound adonis otherwise i would have crashed so i went back home but wow it feels expensive

me too, i fired up the motor yesterday and started to reverse, something didnt feel right, whn i got on the road the steering was really heavy and so i went down the road and i had to really pull on the wheel to steer, lucky i'm a muscle-bound adonis otherwise i would have crashed so i went back home but wow it feels expensive

Wow, man that sucks. I'm a weak little scrawny bastard, so I probably would've crashed, haha! But yeah, I have to replace a control arm and tires/alignment and soon.

Edited by scythe

just noticed our goldfish is lying at the bottom of its tank, not moving much, last night before i went to bed it was in the same position but i tohught it was just sleeping so now i'm wondering what to do, it has black patches on it and at the end of its tail fin, should i just leave it to die or should i put it out of its misery, squash it maybe? then again, they say fish don't have any feelings. idk