JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

I am dissapointed in Jimmy for not EVEN MENTIONING the album that has a song for the reason of signs posted in music stores not to play it. Their best selling album, released 40 years ago ON THIS DAY, and their own guitarist never mentioned it. But, being Jimmy Page, he talks about Page and Plant.... or the Firm.

I am dissapointed in Jimmy for not EVEN MENTIONING the album that has a song for the reason of signs posted in music stores not to play it. Their best selling album, released 40 years ago ON THIS DAY, and their own guitarist never mentioned it. But, being Jimmy Page, he talks about Page and Plant.... or the Firm.

As he has said...he's had career that spans 50 years..The album only came out that day, which had little to do with him to say anything different than he has in the past.

Does anyone know what Jimmy did for Moondreams? Did he write it or play on it, or both? What a great song, great sounds.

Neither. He produced it.

Yes, according to Jimmy he produced it...I think it has a great sound and would love to know how much of that sound was due to Jimmy's input, his ideas, his artistic vision - things that he would bring with him to his later work with the Yardbirds and LZ.

Yes, according to Jimmy he produced it...I think it has a great sound and would love to know how much of that sound was due to Jimmy's input, his ideas, his artistic vision - things that he would bring with him to his later work with the Yardbirds and LZ.

I really liked it too. I also love "Just LIke Anyone Would Do" that he also produced for Immidete.

I am sorry that his and Robert's entire interview on that Japanese show from tonight isn't on youtube. It's very cute. :D

I really liked it too. I also love "Just LIke Anyone Would Do" that he also produced for Immidete.

I am sorry that his and Robert's entire interview on that Japanese show from tonight isn't on youtube. It's very cute. :D

\

I love that one too and I'm so glad he's sharing this early music that he produced.

I'd love to see Robert's entire interview from the Japanese show. ;)

Hi aen, can you find that song on youtube? I've looked, and can't.

I got this link from another friend this morning. Don't know if it's the one you're looking for but you'll find many of the "Hip Young Guitar Slinger's"

early songs here:

Thank you for that! It's great. I find it very interesing to hear how Page wrote a song prior to the arrival of the hard rock scene.

Archived