Jimmy Looked Cool.

Plant was bored and Jimmy was unable to solo. Give it up. They relied on special effects, a state of the art sound system and tape loops to pull it off. Jimmy was so bad! He cant play but anything he does gets praise. It;s such a joke. Listening to that crap Mon was embarressing!

Pearl, Hannah Montana isn't her REAL NAME! Don't cry!

Jimmy looked better than I've seen in a long time! An the white hair is sexy sexy sexy! He has aged like a fine wine....

To all you folks saying he's too old, etc. Have you seen/noticed other men his age? He's such a fox and so creative and full of life! (trust me I know--I'm a female almost his age!) I'd love to find a man 1/10th as incredible as he is.

Oh, and to those of you who dis the white shirt...I just don't get it.....It looked so classy -- he looked like an ad for GQ who whipped out a guitar and said watch this! :)

(does anyone remember how he used to dress? :o

I've always been a Robette but, it's kinda like the Democratic Race in the US....James is closing rank.

• 2 weeks later...
What the heck is happening on this board? Critcising the guys looks? Lets see how you look at 63 years old...you probably wont be playing to thousands of adoring fans. Everyone gets old...deal with it. They still played fantastically.

Bravo!

Jimmy looked better than I've seen in a long time! An the white hair is sexy sexy sexy! He has aged like a fine wine....

To all you folks saying he's too old, etc. Have you seen/noticed other men his age? He's such a fox and so creative and full of life! (trust me I know--I'm a female almost his age!) I'd love to find a man 1/10th as incredible as he is.

Oh, and to those of you who dis the white shirt...I just don't get it.....It looked so classy -- he looked like an ad for GQ who whipped out a guitar and said watch this! :)

(does anyone remember how he used to dress? :o

I've always been a Robette but, it's kinda like the Democratic Race in the US....James is closing rank.

:D I so agree! And then proceeded to work it on out. I loved the gradual shedding of layers, until it was down to the sweaty white shirt, coming untucked, hair all over the place... guitarist at work!

Not to mention, those were the coolest damn shoes...

They all looked great. Robert even had a tasteful bulge in those nice slacks of his... :)

Am I the only person around here who doesn't think being in your 60's is "old"? :huh:

90 is pretty old. 60-something is not IMO. Anyway, yes, Jimmy looked damn cool. :rolleyes: As they all did. :thumbsup:

60 is the new 50.

(Thank goodness, because that makes 50 the new 40! B) )

Am I the only person around here who doesn't think being in your 60's is "old"? :huh:

90 is pretty old. 60-something is not IMO. Anyway, yes, Jimmy looked damn cool. :rolleyes: As they all did. :thumbsup:

It's not that old anymore since the average person lives to be about 80

It's not that old anymore since the average person lives to be about 80

Living to a certain age and being youthful are two different things. People have been living longer but not necessarily looking younger than they are (without plastic surgery). There are exceptions, of course. Like take someone like Johnny Depp or Tom Cruise. Both of them are now in their 40s but they look early 30s. But they are the exception, not the rule.

It's cool that no matter how vain Robert and Jimmy were thought to have been in their heyday, they've chosen to age naturally without any help from plastic surgeons. And they're doing it well! I hope I'm in nearly as good of shape when I'm 60-something as John Paul Jones is. He looks like he's been kept in a freezer since 1979!

Jimmy's looked cool since the day he was born. He was cool when he was a skiffle-playing little kid with a giant guitar and he'll be cool until the day he dies and hundreds of thousands of women from all over the world travel to his funeral to cry their eyes out.

=============

I couldn't agree with you more... Pagey is one hot guy! No matter how old he gets -- he just stays sooooooo damn gorgeous!! And cool? That goes without saying. B)

Plant was bored and Jimmy was unable to solo. Give it up. They relied on special effects, a state of the art sound system and tape loops to pull it off. Jimmy was so bad! He cant play but anything he does gets praise. It;s such a joke. Listening to that crap Mon was embarressing!

WTF is wrong with you? I don't think Robert Anthony looked one bit bored and there was nothing wrong with Jimmy's playing.

And also I think it's written "embarrassing" and English is only my fourth language, but I have enough respect for other forum members not to write whatever pops to my head, unlike some people.

I have no idea what special effects you are referring to, maybe you mean the "gift of music?"

Besides, I think he looked cool, old yes, but cool. I'm 38 now and I wish I would look that cool when I'm 60+ :rolleyes:

Cheerio! B)

Jimmy's looked cool since the day he was born. He was cool when he was a skiffle-playing little kid with a giant guitar and he'll be cool until the day he dies and hundreds of thousands of women from all over the world travel to his funeral to cry their eyes out.

You couldn't have said it better! The man just never looks bad, even in plaid pants.

Totally.

You know what, your so right. Your post has changed my life. Up till now I've always believed the guy could play live in concert, as he has done since 1959. But no, you

Pearl, with your fifth post to the official Led Zeppelin site, have shattered all my

illusions about Jimmy. I'm selling off all I got and going to the Spice Girls gig if it's the

last thing I do. And I want you to join me because I bet you've got the best tickets.

:)

:thumbsup: So True!! :thanku: for saying it so well.

Archived