BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Sounds Nice CP

Lambs liver wrapped in smoke bacon, new spuds onion mushroom and fresh carrots..

If i wasn't full could have gone a nice Cream Tea...

A fare treat the liver Kate. And a good way to do it too. Have you not sourced the Ox or maybe calf's liver yet? I seriously recommend a vist to a butchers. Oh the Lamb Henry was deelish. Not too much fat and very meaty. I washed it down with a couple glasses of red and a crafty number ;)

Edited by chillumpuffer

A fare treat the liver Kate. And a good way to do it too. Have you not sourced the Ox or maybe calf's liver yet? I seriously recommend a vist to a butchers. Oh the Lamb Henry was deelish. Not too much fat and very meaty. I washed it down with a couple glasses of red and a crafty number ;)

So why Mrs CP is away the Wine comes out I see..

Big fan of Lamb Shanks myself, Butchers in my area are as rare as Unicorn Shit I'm afraid to say, but i will source that Ox liver.

Those 'Horse Balls' look Rancid..

So why Mrs CP is away the Wine comes out I see..

Big fan of Lamb Shanks myself, Butchers in my area are as rare as Unicorn Shit I'm afraid to say, but i will source that Ox liver.

Those 'Horse Balls' look Rancid..

Yes I do have a couple of glasses of red when Mrs CP is away. She is cool with it as she knows I hate it when she is away. It will be back to sans alcohol when she arrives back on Thursday and we will continue our abstaining as before.

Yes and those Horse Gonads look ( and more than likely) taste disgusting

Tomato mozzarella egg white omelet and tea for supper. Not feeling that great today.. :(

Oh dear, just saw this. Hope you're feeling better!

I'm about to have lunch...probably cottage cheese and some almonds. I wish I was having french toast and strawberries!

I am stopping by IKEA tonight to have a scrumptious helping of Swedish Horse Meatballs.' Um Um Good That's what Ikea meatballs are Um Um Good." With that delicious gravy, who cares what the horsey taste like.

McDonald's are now using mascarpone in their cheese burgers

A bowl of Texas-style chili w/ chopped onions and jalapeno peppers and a dollop of sour cream. With a few dashes of Tabasco for good measure. Corn muffin on the side, along with some cole slaw.

If you're thinking heartburn, don't...the chili isn't giving me near as much heartburn as the Kings are now.

Edited by Strider

McDonald's are now using mascarpone in their cheese burgers

Maybe they should try using real meat and not that grey crap they try to pass off as meat. Maybe a little horsey would go well with that mascarpone. Is that pronounced 'massacred pony'? Taco Bell doesn't want to be left either or is it neigh there.

Maybe they should try using real meat and not that grey crap they try to pass off as meat. Maybe a little horsey would go well with that mascarpone. Is that pronounced 'massacred pony'? Taco Bell doesn't want to be left either or is it neigh there.

'massacred pony'? ...That was the punchline...................another ---- .maybe it would give the trots ? Edited by weslgarlic

Hey guys, can you take the stuff about horse meat somewhere else...maybe the News that makes you go WTF? thread? You're making us all sick.

This is for good, edible food that YOU are eating. So unless you really are eating horse meat, post those stories elsewhere, please.

Munching on a small box of blueberries and a bottle of Tÿ Nant water bought at the farmers market, on my way to the record swap meet.