What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

A really nice picnic at Balmoral Beach tonight: a blanket, a bottle of nice wine, some fish and chips and the company of two good friends!

That's the beauty of getting older...you can enjoy nice nights instead of wild nights...

a couple of months ago I went to this shitty club and I said to my friend "10 years ago, I probably would've gotten pissed in a place like this, then slept the night on somebody's floor. I'm glad I don't do that anymore"

That's the beauty of getting older...you can enjoy nice nights instead of wild nights...

Hey, Gainsbarre! Hang on a sec.. getting older? :angry: Maybe I am not 20, but hey I am still young.. :D

To be honest, I have never been fond of going to clubs even when I was 20. Very impersonal places. I have always favored going to concerts or chilling out with friends at some friend's place. More fun... B)

That's the beauty of getting Wiser!...you can enjoy nice nights instead of wild nights...

a couple of months ago I went to this shitty club and I said to my friend "10 years ago, I probably would've gotten pissed in a place like this, then slept the night on somebody's floor. I'm glad I don't do that anymore"

There AMAZONIC all better :D

I received a PM from a fellow Oz forum member who just returned from the UK and was fortunate enough to see Robert & Alison at Wembley.

Oh BTW, they are sending me a t shirt of the event!

Geez I hope they tour here so I can show it off! :yay:

Edited by Reggie29

leaving work

ahahah

buying some Mountain Dew Voltage, the 40th Anniversary Special; Time, 1968 magazine. It is really cool. I have quite a lot more articles to go. I also worked out. Sprinted up long, steep winding hill and walked down (I did gasers). And I played my guitar.

Edited by JimmyPageZoSo56

A friend of mine is webcaming him playing Final Fantasy VII and I challenged him to do something that can't be done at a low level and he tried it and he couldn't do it. Then he said "TWO OF MY GUYS GOT JEWED!" and I asked him what the hell Jewed meant and he said "got fucked" and I laughed and said "so you're saying that being Jewish means you're fucked?" I laughed and it made my night.

*Disclaimer, I think Jewish people are alright. I don't hate, I love Woody Allen. :P

We had a meet up with Babs and his beautifull wife at a wonderfull local pub. We had a great time. Thanks Babs and we'll have to do it again B):)

Hey, Gainsbarre! Hang on a sec.. getting older? :angry: Maybe I am not 20, but hey I am still young.. :D

To be honest, I have never been fond of going to clubs even when I was 20. Very impersonal places. I have always favored going to concerts or chilling out with friends at some friend's place. More fun... B)

oh, what do you care about getting older? Someone as amazingly beautiful as you has nothing to fear with age, you just classier and more elegant...

oh, what do you care about getting older? Someone as amazingly beautiful as you has nothing to fear with age, you just classier and more elegant...

What can I say,Gainsbarre? smack smack ! You are a darling... :kiss:

Whah? A Drive In? I miss those things. We lived in D.C. for 5 years and would have drove to go to a drive in. Have fun!

Yeah, it's a bit of a haul and makes for a very late night (or early morning); but we usually go once each summer. They have double features; we bring chairs and a cooler. The kids run around catching fireflies and roll in the grass :lol: ; it's a lot of fun!

Edited by Virginia

Sigh.

There used to be a drive-in about a half a mile from my house.

It's gone, now it's a Lithia Ford Lincoln Mercury dealership. :rolleyes:

*sigh* ah yes the drive in...

I remember it well...

I remember being a kid and walking backwards to the hotdog shop because you didn't want to miss any of the movie...

I remember Dad driving away and unforgetting to unhook the speaker...

Sitting on the roof of the car watching 'Never Ending Story' and 'The Dark Crystal'...

Sooo jealous!

I'd love to meet my good friend Babs!

:o

He's a true gentleman. And his wife is a peach of a gal. We really did have a good time