What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Good Luck :D

f470eb96.jpg

Oh, don't be so hopeful for me... I'm gonna be a real bitch and quit about 6 weeks in because they won't give me time off, and I am going to Quebec to stay at a cabin. Basically I'm going to the place to get 6 weeks of highly-paid training to quit.

VJay is trying to fight the man, but she doesn't want to be too pretentious about it :)

The little blue parakeet who landed on our apartment gutter, singing loudly, moving to the left and right as if on a perch, trying to fly with the other wild birds who steal seed from the bunny cages on our balcony.

I wanted to catch him and try to return him to his owner (surely he must have one) before a cat, dog or bigger bird hunts him down but he happily (and confidently!) flew away ... as a FreeBird. :D

The little blue parakeet who landed on our apartment gutter, singing loudly, moving to the left and right as if on a perch, trying to fly with the other wild birds who steal seed from the bunny cages on our balcony.

I wanted to catch him and try to return him to his owner (surely he must have one) before a cat, dog or bigger bird hunts him down but he happily (and confidently!) flew away ... as a FreeBird. :D

If something belongs to you it will return. If not you must set it free. That is unless you speak good "bird."

I got my final grade that I was waiting on today--my official GPA for my final semester of school is

3.746!

Yipee!!!

:cheer:

Woo Hoo; congratulations!! :D

I'm getting ready to pick up the kids; today is their last day of school. I have a present to take to our youngest daughter's teacher, whom she has had for the last 2 years (K-1st), and whom we all adore and will miss terribly :'(

I thought you didn't like drunk girls!

I don't usually have any use for drunk women but if it would improve their dating techniques or approaching techniques then i could put up with it. :D

I'm so happy that it's finally a warm, sunny day (with puffy clouds) here in Enumclaw, WA.

I shot a whole roll of black & white film from my house to the library of the farms and trees along the backroads.

:D:D:D

We really earn our sunshine in this neck of the woods.

Getcher Raybans out.

B)

My son's first acrylic painting freehand

photo.jpg

That's a cool painting, I really like it.

what made me happy today-sitting outside on a beautiful day, eating chocolate with my daughter.

That's a cool painting, I really like it.

what made me happy today-sitting outside on a beautiful day, eating chocolate with my daughter.

yes, great painting!!

hi suz!

what made me happy: ducking out of the family bbq to get a pedicure with my 12 year old niece. she is such a cool kid. B)

yes, great painting!!

hi suz!

what made me happy: ducking out of the family bbq to get a pedicure with my 12 year old niece. she is such a cool kid. B)

:D That's great. I'm liking kids more than adults, these days (in a mom way, of course, not a creepy way). They keep it real, you know?

:D That's great. I'm liking kids more than adults, these days (in a mom way, of course, not a creepy way). They keep it real, you know?

yes, they absolutely do. i love the company of both of my nieces (ages 12 and 10). we are always being completely goofy, making each other laugh. they have this great energy about them. adults can be such a hassle (i know, I am one).

its memorial day weekend here in the states, and so the masses head out to beach. we are prepping to take the kids to jones beach for the blue angels air show, actually. so that means, i had to don a bathing suit for the first time this season.

so, what made me happy is that my almost 6 yr old son said that i looked beautiful in my new swim suit. god bless him, he is the man of my dreams!!! :D