What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Fedex woke me up and gave me a package. Good thing for Fedex. I mean with all the postal workers shooting each other, losing packages and thinking they are Big Daddy Mac :gotmail:

Good morning.

And when was the last time a "Postal Worker" shot someone? :huh:

Today my boss told everyone that we won't be getting a raise or bonus this year...bummer. But I'm happy because I still have a job (for now, anyway).

I'm also happy because I'm going to a big party tomorrow. Live rock band, drinking and dancing galore.

I ordered this huge specialty cake for my husband's bday which was a couple of days ago. It's going to be in the shape and representation of a Crown Royal Whisky bottle. I'm picking it up at the bakery tomorrow morning. If it doesn't turn out well I'm going to be posting in the pet peeves thread.

And when was the last time a "Postal Worker" shot someone? :huh:

It doesn't really matter how long it's been. The authorities have freaked everyone out enough to believe it happens nearly everyday or a school shooting and such, to where you might as well wear a bullet proof vest each time you do just about anything.

It is afterall, a changed world. :rolleyes:

Ironic there was a school hostage situation incident today, no one was hurt, involving a potential shooter. First one I can think of lately though. He brought his envelopes but apparently he had cottonmouth and couldn't lick the stamps. Good thing, huh ?

I'm happy today because I'm getting a bunch of music files burnt after days and days of downloading flacs, converting, and organizing. Each time I burn a cd, I put the flacs and sometime wav's on my external harddrive. I'm only this meticulous about some things. Music being the numbero uno priority.

Despite all adversities to the contrary, I've risen to another beautiful morning and look forward to happy times ahead.

I raise my glass of OJ in toast to the warm beautiful sun upon my face. :D

I just raised my cup of tea to you.

I am happy to be me.

Apart from my two wonderful kids (who make me happy every single day) - today I derived great pleasure from eating a slice of "squishy chocolate log" (made to a Delia Smith recipe), with raspberries and fresh cream. It was heaven on a plate! :drool: