Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Cereal with goat milk.

A most excellent cheap thrill.Likely to become my latest vice.

LOL, while I attempting to dye a pair of shoes on top of our washing machine ( don't ask) the bottle of black dye spilled and ran into the machine that contained my wifes and girlfriends unmentionables ;) They were not home at the time and needless to say I wasn't home when they got back....lol. I think the coast is clear now :D

Wife and girlfriend, eh ally? You suave fucker.

B):P I'm still hiding :D

B):P I'm still hiding :D

Oh Shit... I meant her girlfriend :o

wishful thinking, perhaps???

:D , I must be more carefull with my words...lol

Having a big work project pushed back until the new year. Considering I'm a procrastinator, this made me very happy. :)

I'm writing this from the new laptop my parents gave me for my 16 birthday today...and my sister gave me a jimmy page action figure!!!

I'm soooo happy! And even the weather god likes me...what a beautiful day was this...

It's a gorgeous day over here as well. 61 degrees, not a cloud in the sky. It's going to start getting cooler and cooler as the weeks go on, so any day we can take advantage of and have all the windows open....we do.

Today is my birthday, and I got some of the sweetest cards/gifts/emails today :) Plus hubby is bringing home Chinese food for dinner...yeah!! :D

Today is my birthday, and I got some of the sweetest cards/gifts/emails today :) Plus hubby is bringing home Chinese food for dinner...yeah!! :D

Happy belated birthday :blush:

A smile of someone I want so bad to kiss (oh, come on, I'm not so brave to do it anyway...though he's 99% sure in love with me too)

And I discovered that Arthur Rimbaud has the same birthday as me (the 20.10). Seems that I have to read some french poerty, his life impresses me...