What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

A smile of someone I want so bad to kiss (oh, come on, I'm not so brave to do it anyway...though he's 99% sure in love with me too)

And I discovered that Arthur Rimbaud has the same birthday as me (the 20.10). Seems that I have to read some french poerty, his life impresses me...

A smile of someone I want so bad to kiss (oh, come on, I'm not so brave to do it anyway...though he's 99% sure in love with me too)

And I discovered that Arthur Rimbaud has the same birthday as me (the 20.10). Seems that I have to read some french poerty, his life impresses me...

Don't wait for him to do it. Go against the grain and do the opposite of what most women would do. You make the first move. He will respect you even more for doing it because he has the pressure on him of being expected to do it. Don't follow the herd. Be an original.

Edited by spats

Don't wait for him to do it. Go against the grain and do the opposite of what most women would do. You make the first move. He will respect you even more for doing it because he has the pressure on him of being expected to do it. Don't follow the herd. Be an original.

Allright, spats! I'll try my best to convince him that I'm the one for him (huh, how theatralic...)

But I'm just not the kind of person to express my feelings without being sure that I'll be successful. Seems that I have to work up the courage to do that.*swallow* I HATE ME FOR BEING SO HORRIBLY SHY!!!

Allright, spats! I'll try my best to convince him that I'm the one for him (huh, how theatralic...)

But I'm just not the kind of person to express my feelings without being sure that I'll be successful. Seems that I have to work up the courage to do that.*swallow* I HATE ME FOR BEING SO HORRIBLY SHY!!!

Edited by spats

I have had that problem to so i can relate. But if you are sure he likes you in that way too (that's the impression you gave) then there is no risk really. if you aren't sure if he really likes you then i would say don't do it. But if it's obvious that he is interested then go for it. I have had the problem of not knowing if they feel the same way. Too many mized signals by them.

But you shouldn't delay your happiness. Life is too short.

Edited by spats

Being off today after working overtime, on night shift, on a unit i don't work on (all negatives), but i had a decent night! I'm happy looking forward to the extra money i so sorely need.

Watching my daughter at ballet was the highlight of my day! She is going to be such a talented dancer :)

Congrats :cheer: ! And please do tell. I looooooooooooove theatre raaaar!

Thank you! :) I love theatre too! to be more precise I love to be on the stage, to perform.

Generally (but not always!) I play roles of bad persons: witchs or evil stepmothers..

I get into this roles best of all. again it's much more interesting =P

Generally (but not always!) I play roles of bad persons: witchs or evil stepmothers..

I get into this roles best of all. again it's much more interesting =P

I know what you mean! I once went to a fancy dress party dressed as Cruella de Vil and I really got into character ... stalking round the room saying things like "I'm beginning to see spots ..." and "I've no use for babies!" :lol:

Dancing days, Virginia, and Mary, you made me happy with your congratulations.

THis thread makes me happy, it shows that people feel the good vibes though all o that shit.

Bob Dylan and Joni Mitchell made me happy with their music.

Someone made me happy with giving me a smile (hehe, spats...)

And

HOLIDAYS!!! One week of freedom at my grandparents and the halloween party of the century, directly followed by the 16 birthday of my best friend. Our first deed of the day will be then going to an Irish pub and drink our first legal pint of Guiness!!!

Hey, lots of reasons to be happy!!!

It's my birthday today and my youngest girl is having a major meltdown. But I'm happy and content in my little world until the storm of fury passes....

Edited to say***

Really HAPPY now. I found a floral arrangement from my Sister on my front door step!

Edited by Carrieanna31