What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

:banana: CHRIS CORNELL tickets for Saturday!!!!! :banana:

Woo Hoo !!!!!!!

Three decent shows on the same night... :(

Taj Mahal

The Mountain Goats

Seen Taj several times though so....I'm Jazzed!!

Small theater, intimate atmosphere. :wub:

If it's anything like the show we attended, it should be fantastic. Cornell is touring with Yogi Lonich, who is excellent.

Hi:

Visited with family...well it started last eve...had a belated T'giving dinner cause I was working on T'giving Day...enjoyed the Fall colours in Ontario now....and the mild day...just chilled out in the hometown and remembered good times..all in all it made me happy...

Juliet :D

Glad to see ya got tix for C Cornell..

Haha the weather must be amazing where you live at this time, the fall weather must make everything look so beautiful!!! cheers! :P

Hey whats up!

Everything does look much brighter with all the oranges, yellows, and reds. I hate to say it but just last week I was looking forward to snow. I know its crazy! :blink:

Hey whats up!

Everything does look much brighter with all the oranges, yellows, and reds. I hate to say it but just last week I was looking forward to snow. I know its crazy!

Haha yeah man, with the weather we've been having here in toronto, Its on and off every couple mins id almost be happy with just snow falling all the time for the next couple months... would give me reason to grow a beard :P

Hey whats up!

Everything does look much brighter with all the oranges, yellows, and reds. I hate to say it but just last week I was looking forward to snow. I know its crazy! :blink:

The Great Blizzard of December 25, 2004 :lol: Nawlins style!

12-25-04_1415.jpg

We just adopted a stray cat. It (we don't know gender yet) is so malnourished, has a cut on its paw and is so loving and sweet.....I couldn't bear to leave it outside in this cold and rain. So....its name is Oynx and we're going to the vet tomorrow.

That is so nice. I can't stand to see stray animals and when i was young the stray cats always found me (and while my dad always wanted to take them in, my mom was afraid of them for some strange reason). We finally got her over that.

I was happy to see my best friend and have lunch with her today.

Happy the sun was shining brightly today :)

Excited about taking my daughter and nephew to Disney on Ice tomorrow afternoon.

A new kitty update: We found out it's a she, and we changed her name to Raleigh. Now we have two jet black female cats with yellow eyes. She's eaten a little and drank a lot of water....we're hoping to get her to a vet as soon as possible.

Aw; she sounds like a sweetie :)

My daughter gave me this patch for no reason other than I like LZ, she paid it out of her first pay cheque.

rimg0139fo4.jpg

w1280.png">

Very cool Reggie. That's a hell of a daughter you have :) Job well done

Bought a bunch of new clothes I can wear to work and two pairs of jeans that actually fit me!

Saw what was new in the Hot Pics thread. :D

Saw my folks.

Talked to one of my best friends on the phone, whom I'm going to the fair and a Halloween party with next weekend.

Edited by Zepulon

well actually this wasn't today, i could remeber the name but i went and saw "Agamemnon" yesturday with my Dad..It was amamzing the actors sung and spoke in pure ancient greek, it was incredible, they had subtitles though :lol: and they made the play really dramatic, one of the best plays i had seen, so inspiring.