Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Hi:

Visited with family...well it started last eve...had a belated T'giving dinner cause I was working on T'giving Day...enjoyed the Fall colours in Ontario now....and the mild day...just chilled out in the hometown and remembered good times..all in all it made me happy...

Juliet :D

Glad to see ya got tix for C Cornell..

Enjoying the fall weather on my day off. Fall is by far my favorite season.

Haha the weather must be amazing where you live at this time, the fall weather must make everything look so beautiful!!! cheers! :P

A nice Friday lunch with 2 good friends.

Haha the weather must be amazing where you live at this time, the fall weather must make everything look so beautiful!!! cheers! :P

Hey whats up!

Everything does look much brighter with all the oranges, yellows, and reds. I hate to say it but just last week I was looking forward to snow. I know its crazy! :blink:

Hey whats up!

Everything does look much brighter with all the oranges, yellows, and reds. I hate to say it but just last week I was looking forward to snow. I know its crazy!

Haha yeah man, with the weather we've been having here in toronto, Its on and off every couple mins id almost be happy with just snow falling all the time for the next couple months... would give me reason to grow a beard :P

We just adopted a stray cat. It (we don't know gender yet) is so malnourished, has a cut on its paw and is so loving and sweet.....I couldn't bear to leave it outside in this cold and rain. So....its name is Oynx and we're going to the vet tomorrow.

Hey whats up!

Everything does look much brighter with all the oranges, yellows, and reds. I hate to say it but just last week I was looking forward to snow. I know its crazy! :blink:

The Great Blizzard of December 25, 2004 :lol: Nawlins style!

12-25-04_1415.jpg

We just adopted a stray cat. It (we don't know gender yet) is so malnourished, has a cut on its paw and is so loving and sweet.....I couldn't bear to leave it outside in this cold and rain. So....its name is Oynx and we're going to the vet tomorrow.

That is so nice. I can't stand to see stray animals and when i was young the stray cats always found me (and while my dad always wanted to take them in, my mom was afraid of them for some strange reason). We finally got her over that.

I was happy to see my best friend and have lunch with her today.

Happy the sun was shining brightly today :)

Excited about taking my daughter and nephew to Disney on Ice tomorrow afternoon.

I read today that Springsteen rates his Newcastle City Hall 1981 show as one of his top 3 ever, and I was there. :)

Bruce's five best albums were already out by 1981! That must have been a great show!

A new kitty update: We found out it's a she, and we changed her name to Raleigh. Now we have two jet black female cats with yellow eyes. She's eaten a little and drank a lot of water....we're hoping to get her to a vet as soon as possible.

A new kitty update: We found out it's a she, and we changed her name to Raleigh. Now we have two jet black female cats with yellow eyes. She's eaten a little and drank a lot of water....we're hoping to get her to a vet as soon as possible.

Aw; she sounds like a sweetie :)

My daughter gave me this patch for no reason other than I like LZ, she paid it out of her first pay cheque.

rimg0139fo4.jpg

w1280.png">

My daughter gave me this patch for no reason other than I like LZ, she paid it out of her first pay cheque.

rimg0139fo4.jpg

w1280.png">

Very cool Reggie. That's a hell of a daughter you have :) Job well done

rimg0139fo4.jpg

w1280.png">

That's a cool patch. How old is your daughter? Not long to wait as my pulse races, and brow beads'

ledzeppelindef2.jpg

That's a cool patch. How old is your daughter? Not long to wait as my pulse races, and brow beads'

ledzeppelindef2.jpg

15 next month.

rimg0139fo4.jpg

w1280.png">

That's wonderful! :)

Still having a blast with that calorie counting site! Have lost 5 lbs :cheer::cheer: I'm going to save some calories for a glass or 2 of wine with SNL tonight, since the real Palin is going to be on; heh heh!

Bought a bunch of new clothes I can wear to work and two pairs of jeans that actually fit me!

Saw what was new in the Hot Pics thread. :D

Saw my folks.

Talked to one of my best friends on the phone, whom I'm going to the fair and a Halloween party with next weekend.

Edited by Zepulon

Our holiday in London next year is set!!! One whole week!

I just have to make a list of all important places (means Zep-related) I want to see...

well actually this wasn't today, i could remeber the name but i went and saw "Agamemnon" yesturday with my Dad..It was amamzing the actors sung and spoke in pure ancient greek, it was incredible, they had subtitles though :lol: and they made the play really dramatic, one of the best plays i had seen, so inspiring.

Watching people at Free Republic go into meltdown mode over Colin Powell endorsing Barack Obama. There's no such thing as "thinly veiled" racism over there.....they're practically foaming at the mouth over this.

And that happiez me.

A nice sunny day :) A little cool but hey, I'll take it !

What WILL make me happy is.

Game 7 ALCS.

A Boston win and bring on The Phillies.

It was absolutely gorgeous today; blue sky, and lots of fall foliage! The reds are spectacular! I absolutely love Virginia in the fall!! :D