What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Apart from my two wonderful kids (who make me happy every single day) - today I derived great pleasure from eating a slice of "squishy chocolate log" (made to a Delia Smith recipe), with raspberries and fresh cream. It was heaven on a plate! :drool:

I would love to know what a "squishy chocolate log" is. :D Is it similar to a cake or pudding? Perhaps we need a recipe thread.

Apart from my two wonderful kids (who make me happy every single day) - today I derived great pleasure from eating a slice of "squishy chocolate log" (made to a Delia Smith recipe), with raspberries and fresh cream. It was heaven on a plate! :drool:

http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/squidgy...og,1217,RC.html

That looks good, so good that I was inspired to eat a piece of chocolate cream pie today.

Edited by eternal light

I concur :D Dark too early though

Yeah there's always a give and take, though I don't mind that as much since I start work in the afternoon so I can get some sun in the AM. I like waking up when it's still dark because I write in the mornings and everything just flows better in those conditions for some reason. More sleep, more writing time - there's almost nothing better in the morning. Almost ;)

Yeah there's always a give and take, though I don't mind that as much since I start work in the afternoon so I can get some sun in the AM. I like waking up when it's still dark because I write in the mornings and everything just flows better in those conditions for some reason. More sleep, more writing time - there's almost nothing better in the morning. Almost ;)

I'm the same. I work in the afternoon as well so I do get my share of daylight. Getting the extra sleep these day's is heaven :D

I'm just returning from an great orchestra rehearsal...it was exhausting and I'm getting a flu, but the shiver running down your spine, when all the instruments work together, that's worth it.

And my Keith Emerson Autobiography finally arrived and it is written so great! I had to laugh hard.

I am heading over to my favorite sushi place soon to treat myself to a big meal. :D:D

I love Japanese food, so comforting...

I'm happy i voted and this election is almost over.

I enjoyed picking out party supplies for my baby's birthday party this weekend.

I will be happy on Friday when i get a three day weekend (would have been four but need to work OT on Thursday).

Got a gallon of unsweet iced tea today, too...the little things make me the happiest sometimes.