What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

its gonna be finishing up this job i started yesterday, cause all the difficult work is done. i removed the old facia on a garage and replaced it. i cut out the bottom row of rotted cedar shingles and was able to use sections of the old facia, that was still good, for a backing shim for new sheathing that i'm going to put up today. customer didnt want new cedar shakes cause a swimming pool is going up and your not gonna really see the bottom row. also got to reuse all the old galvanized nails which were still good.

much more rewarding work than bringing stuff to the dumps and cleaning gutters.

This is from the weekend ... driving down the road with the kids; listening to a Skynyrd cd with all 4 of us singing "Sweet Home Alabama" :D (yay...not hip hop!!)

Right on Virginia :) You can't buy that

At the moment, the Robert Plant in my dreams is giving the real one a lot of competition. I think I'll go to bed early tonight.

Maybe you should tell the "Real" Robert Plant that he is in competion with your dreams.....I wonder what he would say. Leos and Aries get along real well.