What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

The Texas Rangers win over San Fran Giants, in the the first of the 3 Texas games.

The Dallas Stars 4-0 shutout of the Sabres with the Rocking goal tending of Andrew Raycroft.

I replaced my wiper blades on the automobile. The Anco blade assembly was not staying on the car's J-Hook arms. The Rain-X wiper blades that I bought as a replacement, fit on snugly and securely to the J-Hook. You want to be able to completely depend on your wiper blade assembly not coming loose from the car's J-Hook.

Edited by The Rover

• 2 weeks later...

I heard from a couple of friends today that I haven't heard from in a while. I was worried that I was getting a little too radical for even my closest friends, but they called on Remembrance Day and that totally made my day.

Edited by grasphinx

• 1 month later...

I got the best Xmas present I will ever get. I got my new guitar!!!!! Taylor, acoustic/ electric. 300 series. Its a real beauty!!!! Plays like a dream!!!!!!!:thumbsup: I am happy as a kid in a candy store!!!!!:elvis2:

Nice. But isn't a little early for Santa to be passing out the goodies?

Nice. But isn't a little early for Santa to be passing out the goodies?

Well its from my wife and she would not know what to buy. So yes, I got it early She will have to wait til the day for hers. I got her many gifts including a pearl/ diamond necklace.

Should also add the sale going on was today and they had a guy fhere from Gibson. I considered a Les Paul but the Taylor was more practical given my situation.

Edited by silvermedalist

Well its from my wife and she would not know what to buy. So yes, I got it early She will have to wait til the day for hers. I got her many gifts including a pearl/ diamond necklace.

Should also add the sale going on was today and they had a guy fhere from Gibson. I considered a Les Paul but the Taylor was more practical given my situation.

My daughter and I got a guitar for my hubby for Father's Day. He just left a convenient link on the desk top for us to let us know what he wanted. The hubby is on a guitar forum and they have a saying there " If you don't post a picture of the new axe it didn't happen" You should post a pic of it, probably in the musicians section downstairs.

My daughter and I got a guitar for my hubby for Father's Day. He just left a convenient link on the desk top for us to let us know what he wanted. The hubby is on a guitar forum and they have a saying there " If you don't post a picture of the new axe it didn't happen" You should post a pic of it, probably in the musicians section downstairs.

Oh I am going to tomorrow. I had my mother send my some pics of me playing it but its on Kodak and I cant get it to load on tiny pic. I forwarded it to some friends email addresses to see if it can be seen by forwarding it. My friend Ally included. Hopefully Ill hear from him soon. I dont know about these copyrigh rules and whether you can forward? My wife will take some shots wth her Canon tomorrow and hopefully I can post that way? I am no expert at these camera to PC tricks. I do know how to use finy pic fairly well, but first must get it downloaded. I just love this guitar.

Just got back from the grocery store to buy the cookie fixin's. Now I just need to bake and pack them...

However, first I'll be going to the Brickskeller tonight to say farewell. They are closing after a million years in business... fortunately, they opened another bar semi-recently, so there will still be beer!

Thanks Ally, Magic and Fool. I do look forward to the next 25 as the last 25 has been great. I am a lucky woman and if asked I believe that the hubby would say he was a lucky man.

I'm sure he would :) !

Nothing quite like that bond... is there !

3 day weekend! :D

going to my partners work christmas party in sydney tomorrow night, and can actually sleep in on a sunday morning. ( usually start work at 5.30 am every sunday ).

starting at 4am on the 23rd and 24th ! :o

oh well, it will be nice to finish at 1pm on christmas eve :)

Hey Jules!

Maybe you and Rod can make it to The Prospect on Sunday.

The second last jam, ever!

It'd be great to catch up with you two.

Hey Jules!

Maybe you and Rod can make it to The Prospect on Sunday.

The second last jam, ever!

It'd be great to catch up with you two.

hi reggie!

we would love to, but i feel bad enough leaving the little one for one night, let alone two.

but i would love to check your band out ..... see what i can do.

where will the new venue be? central coast? :P

hi reggie!

we would love to, but i feel bad enough leaving the little one for one night, let alone two.

but i would love to check your band out ..... see what i can do.

where will the new venue be? central coast? :P

Bring him along too it's a family friendly pub!

There's a playground area for the kids.

No new venue as yet.