Robert Plant crying in between songs?

Anyone seen any videos of Robert crying in between songs??

I was listening to Sirius Satellite Radio this morning and one of the DJ's made a reference to the fact that he saw a video of that happening.. Anyone else hear about this?

I was listening to Sirius Satellite Radio this morning and one of the DJ's made a reference to the fact that he saw a video of that happening.. Anyone else hear about this?

yeah, i had heard that too...but I had heard that it was when he was "speaking" to Ahmet that he started to well up

if you dream it, they will tour!

yeah, i had heard that too...but I had heard that it was when he was "speaking" to Ahmet that he started to well up

if you dream it, they will tour!

as cool and articulate that Robert is....underneath all that, I think he's a really sensitive sweet person....

that's why he can sing with emotional empathy....and is considered hard rocks greatest vocalist

He's crying because he doesn't know how to tell A.K. that the tour is off and he is now an active member of Led Zeppelin again.

Yes, a sensitive soul he is.

A tormented soul is he. Either expand his fanbase with Krauss, or fall back into the loving arms of the Zep faithful. Kind of a no-lose situation. Meanwhile Page, Jonesy, and Jason sit around waiting on a phone call.

Where did you hear Robert was crying? I heard that among the bands guests from the States hanging out together (Ronnie James Dio, Axl Rose, Springsteen, Tom Morello & I think Zack de la Rocha) that Ronnie and Axl were getting emotional during the show but not that they were crying? I don't think Robert was crying. Confirmation please?

Edited by Krish

as cool and articulate that Robert is....underneath all that, I think he's a really sensitive sweet person....

that's why he can sing with emotional empathy....and is considered hard rocks greatest vocalist

Not all tears are an evil!.

I think that, just as the rest of us did, Robert realised the magnitude of the occasion.

As for "underneath all that" , to me Robert has never been anything less than a normal human being with real emotions;remarkably, just like you and me !.

But with supernatural powers.And a free spirit,intellegence,and a deep deep love and understanding of music that many of us can only imagine.

Oh yes,nearly forgot... And the best guitarist, bass player, drummer and son of drummer in music history as his band mates!.

Where did you hear Robert was crying? I heard that among the bands guests from the States hanging out together (Ronnie James Dio, Axl Rose, Springsteen, Tom Morello & I think Zack de la Rocha) that Ronnie and Axl were getting emotional during the show but not that they were crying? I don't think Robert was crying. Confirmation please?

Speaking of Dio, listen to this from 1972:

http://theearlyyears.angen.net/music/1-12_Black_Dog.mp3

http://theearlyyears.angen.net/music/2-11_...ocks_Boogie.mp3

I don't want to burst your over romantic bubble but there was a part of the gig where Plant seemed to catch his hair in his eyes causing him to spend a few secs clearing the water out of it. I think maybe that's where this has come from.

I don't want to burst your over romantic bubble but there was a part of the gig where Plant seemed to catch his hair in his eyes causing him to spend a few secs clearing the water out of it. I think maybe that's where this has come from.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Well I was 50 feet from him for the entire gig and I never saw him crying.

Big boys don't cry, big boys don't cry................

I actually wondered before the gig if he might shed a drop or two.

I have NEVER ever seen him THROW down the mic like he did after ..Rock and Roll Though! :huh:

Yep, that was a shocker. It was a careless gesture so unlike him. Wonder why he did it.

Maybe he was saying, "I'm done with this." Weren't his final words to the audience, "See ya"? That's what I heard.

As for Robert crying during the gig: I don't think so. His whole manner seemed pretty casual, for example the way he was dressed. Like he was showing it really didn't matter that much to him, though he did talk about "all the emotions" during rehearsals and the lead-up to the show.

Big boys don't cry, big boys don't cry................

I actually wondered before the gig if he might shed a drop or two.

I have NEVER ever seen him THROW down the mic like he did after ..Rock and Roll Though! :huh:

that is Robert being as hard rock as he could, kind of like 'yeah, we fookin' rocked, f*ck you, take that!!!!!"

Not all tears are an evil!.

I think that, just as the rest of us did, Robert realised the magnitude of the occasion.

As for "underneath all that" , to me Robert has never been anything less than a normal human being with real emotions;remarkably, just like you and me !.

But with supernatural powers.And a free spirit,intellegence,and a deep deep love and understanding of music that many of us can only imagine.

Oh yes,nearly forgot... And the best guitarist, bass player, drummer and son of drummer in music history as his band mates!.

I Cried listening to them doing Stairway too, even though it was just the crappy audio/video up on You Tube.