Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate and Latte' drinkers

LedZeppfan77

, I have always liked the major chains like Starbucks, Tim Horton's and Dunkin Dohnuts. I am an avid coffee and tea drinker. Must have my coffee in the morning. I now have the Kuerig machine and I like the speed of getting a fast cup and I dont waste coffee as much, making too much and drink less. I drink tea in the afternoon on cold days more. Like the Lipton white bluberry and the mandarin.

Back to coffee. My daugher sent me some K Cups and I must say it may be the best I have ever had. Its the Starbucks Veranda Blend Blonde. It is milder than their bold blends. Very mild in comparison. But it is great tasting and I am going to get more. I dont know if its carried at all the locations because I have never seen it. I have had verona and sumatra and most of their others. This Blonde is fabulous. I also love Tim Horton's but they do not have Kuerig and it does not look like they will. They have a different machine. One that is used in Canada often I hear. Dunkin Dohnuts has it but its too expensive and not worth the money IMO

As for Latte's, I do like the Vanilla, Pumpkin and Gingerbread at Starbucks. All having expresso

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Oh Rick. You are a man after my heart. I have a Keurig and have had it for a couple of years. It has made me really spoiled and impatient because anytime I have to use a regular coffee maker, it drives me insane. If I have to wait longer than 30 seconds for my cup of coffee in the morning,I will hurt someone! LOL I like to buy K Cups at Costco. 80 cups for $35. Do you use each cup twice or just once? I use mine just once.

I love cappachinos(?) and espresso, straight up. If I go to Starbucks, I love the holiday lattes. My faves so far are peppermint mocha, salted caramel, and gingerbread.

I do like hot tea, very much but it could never make me feel so happy as a cup of espresso.

My sister loves her Keurig. In this house, however, it's coffee made the good old fashioned way - in a Krups drip. Used to have Starbucks send me coffee every month, but they discontinued that program. So now I order from Deans Beans - really good coffee, fair trade and cheaper than any other place. And it shows up on my porch! I sometimes think I should be hooked up to the coffee machine intravenously... :) Since we go through so much coffee here, K cups would break us.

I love my coffee unadorned. The only "coffee drink" I ever occasionally order is a cold Cafe Mocha in the summer.

mmmmmmm.....coffee..... :coffee:

I'm probably the only person on the planet...but I have NEVER had a cup of coffee. Never...ever! I saw how addicted my dad was to it when I was growing up and I guess I never wanted to follow in his footsteps that way! Man, if the coffe machine broke during the night or the electricity went off during the night and coffe wasn't ready when he got to the kitchen all hell broke loose!

I do enjoy a hot cup of chocolate (with marshmellows and a cinnamon stick) during the cold winter months in Colorado and enjoy Orange Pekoe or Apple Cinnamon tea on a Sunday morning while reading the newspaper.

I've never been a HUGE coffee drinker, and I've backed off from how much I drank in the past.

I figure if it goes in black and comes out clear, SOMETHING is taking a beating, namely my kidneys serving as a strainer.

But we do have a Keurig machine down the hall in our main office, and I hit it up a couple times a week.

And they keep a pretty large assortment of available cups - usually at least a dozen different flavors, including a couple fruit blends and teas.

I like using the least amount of water - the 4 oz. setting - so that it's strongest, and I often brew 2 K-cups in one cup.

I like bold, strong coffees like columbian, but I also like the la-de-dah flavored stuff too, sometimes, like caramel drizzle and vanilla bean mixed together.

Or sometimes I'll mix a Kona Bold with this one they call Jet Fuel, which has extra caffeine to get you woke up good.

But I definitely don't do coffee every morning, it's a little rough on the system.

Gotta have my cup of coffee in the am. I have cut back a bit from my 20 oz to a 16 oz. :) Usually have it with some International Delight creamer. Any flavor will suffice.

Have a cup of tea in the afternoon. Usually some flavored black or green tea depending on my mood. Been working on some seasonal Harvest Pumpkin Spice tea. And some herbal tea in the evening during this cold weather.

Usually I just make coffee at home; we have a Mr. Coffee machine, and we buy either Dunkin or Trader Joe's coffee. Otherwise, I really like Dunkin coffee, and peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks. There's also a local coffee shop nearby that makes the best gingerbread latte.

I can't drink coffee anymore, I overdid it and ended up on the Funny Farm. I used to grind my own, and would get through two large cafetieres of black coffee before lunch. But you know you're overdoing it when you end up getting accused of being hostile and/or paranoid on the phone, and your piss stinks of coffee, so I had to stop. You are all junkies but you don't realise it. Also I would rather give my money to some street beggar than hand it over to a bunch of tax evading scumbags like Starbucks, WTF.

Just tea these days for me. I favour Earl Grey, or Lapsang Souchong. Far more refined.

I like coffee but I can only drink it black. I laugh at all these ridiculous places like Starbucks and all those foo-foo drinks with whipped cream and sprinkles on top.

Call me cheap but a cup of coffee isn't supposed to cost as much as lunch. And tea... forget about it. Tea is that Lipton stuff and you put ice and lemon in. I guess I'm just old fashioned when it comes to these kinds of drinks. And I wouldn't even know what a latte is.

Hot chocolate: yeah, I had that before.... when I was 6.

Edited by Leather Apron

We also gave you English Mustard, yet you insist on using that watered-down crap on your hot dogs? And don't get me started on your beer, haha.

I actually use Coleman's mustard in my homemade baked beans but never on a hot dog. But the German mustards are better than the English mustards you would have to agree? And why is it that everyone thinks Americans only like plain yellow mustard?

I think we get the distinct impression that Americans generally only like plain things.

The fact of the matter is Americans like to take your plain things and spice them up a little.

Why do you think there are so many varieties of heart burn medicines across the pond?

Getting back to the subject.

I take my coffee black with dessert. When I stop at the DD, I let the girls indulge me with cream and sugar. I tried to give coffee up this past fall. I was thinking it would help me shed a few lbs but it had the reverse effect. I remained in a funk all morning for about 2 weeks and I didn't make the connection. I lost my energy and motivation for my lunchtime run. Once figured out the connection, I was back on the track for my midday jaunts.

All hail King Java.

, I have always liked the major chains like Starbucks, Tim Horton's and Dunkin Dohnuts. I am an avid coffee and tea drinker. Must have my coffee in the morning. I now have the Kuerig machine and I like the speed of getting a fast cup and I dont waste coffee as much, making too much and drink less. I drink tea in the afternoon on cold days more. Like the Lipton white bluberry and the mandarin.

Back to coffee. My daugher sent me some K Cups and I must say it may be the best I have ever had. Its the Starbucks Veranda Blend Blonde. It is milder than their bold blends. Very mild in comparison. But it is great tasting and I am going to get more. I dont know if its carried at all the locations because I have never seen it. I have had verona and sumatra and most of their others. This Blonde is fabulous. I also love Tim Horton's but they do not have Kuerig and it does not look like they will. They have a different machine. One that is used in Canada often I hear. Dunkin Dohnuts has it but its too expensive and not worth the money IMO

As for Latte's, I do like the Vanilla, Pumpkin and Gingerbread at Starbucks. All having expresso

we bought one for my mother-in-law and got it going on Christmas Day. Pretty cool machine and brews a good cup (tons of flavours) for sure....enjoy

Another coffee addict. Two cups at home (Kuerig) before the gym, then a large from DD on the way to work. Then I'm done for the day. Light cream, no sugar.

I'll have tea a few times a week in the afternoon during the colder months.

I am a coffee addict and proud of it. If it is the worst substance I put into my body, I am ahead of the game compared to a lot of people I know. It gets me going in the morning, especially before going to the gym and the euphoria I experience when having a good strong cup of espresso. It's legal and a hell of a lot cheaper than coke.

Oh Rick. You are a man after my heart. I have a Keurig and have had it for a couple of years. It has made me really spoiled and impatient because anytime I have to use a regular coffee maker, it drives me insane. If I have to wait longer than 30 seconds for my cup of coffee in the morning,I will hurt someone! LOL I like to buy K Cups at Costco. 80 cups for $35. Do you use each cup twice or just once? I use mine just once.

I love cappachinos(?) and espresso, straight up. If I go to Starbucks, I love the holiday lattes. My faves so far are peppermint mocha, salted caramel, and gingerbread.

I do like hot tea, very much but it could never make me feel so happy as a cup of espresso.

Sorry, I have been away and have just started to read some replys. I am now in love with the Starbucks Blonde but I like many latte's also. I am a real coffe holic