Supermodel Jimmy

Knebby

i wonder if there are any movie producers/directors out there looking at Jimmy and thinking.."This guy would be a good fit for a part in my movie!".....why not?.....He looks pretty good and if he isn't gonna play music, why not give acting a shot?

I couldn't actually believe it when I read this, but on second thoughts I must admit he makes a pretty good model^^

164311086376378712_xZaKeyzj_b.jpg

I rest my case..

For sure- ...absolutely gorgeous, and while Ross Halfin isn't known for shooting Fashion- I think this photograph on the Armani building captures the look while showing a fresh look at Jimmy Page in October 2012. Fantastic pose and expression, don't you think?

Thank you for sharing this both Knebby and Botswana. I also hope it does not detain Jimmy for too long. :D He looks wonderful. He always could have been a model. :D

Are you thinking along the lines of " Since my modelling career took off I had to put the new album/box sets on the back burner" :lol:

i wonder if there are any movie producers/directors out there looking at Jimmy and thinking.."This guy would be a good fit for a part in my movie!".....why not?.....He looks pretty good and if he isn't gonna play music, why not give acting a shot?

Why? Because he isn't an actor.

Why? Because he isn't an actor.

....sorry, not a leading role but maybe a small role. I mean I never would have bet that he'd ever do a modelling shoot, and if that is the case now, maybe a little acting opportunity may come his way, especially when people see these photos......

Miami Steve, Larry Mullen Jr, Tom Waits, K.D. Lang, Gord Downie, Alanis Morisette, David Bowie, Sting, Hugh Dillon, were not "actors" but they've all dipped their toe in the water. Why not Jimmy?

Don't want to split hairs, but a cameo is not really acting, it's the artist just being his or her self. Not that being yourself is necessarily easy with lights, cameras and several takes, but most have had enough interview experience to cope with that. I just don't see the point to it unless he does it to please himself.

ok, just read about the designer. and looks like his interest in fashion came through his love of rock music. and he gets is inspiration through the music. getting musicians for his ad campaigns is also something he does regularly.

he also gives to charities involving Music .

now it makes more sense why Jimmy would model for this guy although i'm sure he probably paid him a lot more than he has others to appear in his ads.

ok, just read about the designer. and looks like his interest in fashion came through his love of rock music. and he gets is inspiration through the music. getting musicians for his ad campaigns is also something he does regularly.

he also gives to charities involving Music .

now it makes more sense why Jimmy would model for this guy although i'm sure he probably paid him a lot more than he has others to appear in his ads.

Celebrity endorsements in advertising are common, and I agree it makes sense for this designer to use music people. Surely this deal was set up long before Celebration Day but knowing that was coming perhaps the designer also figured Page's increased profile would work well for the ads. It's also good timing for Page too, extending his visibility beyond the press attention over the last four months. Paid Page well or provided him a free wardrobe?

Archived