The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

10 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Yes, Chill a big shock. He was a larrikin. I don't know if you remember Rod Marsh, wicket keeper, passed away yesterday as well.

Of course I remember Rod. Nemesis of many an England team. Yes I did read that. A sad week for Cricket and The Aussies

10 hours ago, reids said:

R.I.P. Scott Hall (Former Pro Wrestler)

R😎

FCB9837F-C89C-4A81-A051-8925BAC51491.jpeg

B3E3BAA5-16AB-4B35-B622-B1CF05B1DD55.jpeg

What kind of damn doctors are these people going to?  Who dies from hip replacement?  I've had it including a re do, the head of orthopedics moved to Phoenix right after doing my surgery.  But I lived.  I have had many surgeries.  And I am still walking and talking. Was this done in the South?  He must have been old?  

On 3/16/2022 at 7:57 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

What kind of damn doctors are these people going to?  Who dies from hip replacement?  I've had it including a re do, the head of orthopedics moved to Phoenix right after doing my surgery.  But I lived.  I have had many surgeries.  And I am still walking and talking. Was this done in the South?  He must have been old?  

According to news reports, he was at Kennestone hospital in Georgia. He was 63 and got a staff infection. Then he had a series of heart attacks. They put him on a respirator, but then he passed away.

R😎

18 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Colombian authorities found: marijuana, antidepressants, opioids, heroin. At least 10 different substances found.

It is a shame...but cry me a river. 🙄

At least he made it past 27.