Lyon, France 3-26-73 8mm Film

sam_webmaster

DUDE! Fucking awesome!

The watermark sort of demarks the experience however, but whatever, new footage!

Since the audio is 3/24 I'll sync it up to 3/26 with the exception of Rock and Roll (that wasn't taped)

Also, the irony that both audio and video circulated for this show within the same year?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Over at Royal Orleans someone posted a link to a superb upgrade of the Lyon 1973 footage.  Very nice indeed.  I am not sure of the protocol of posting  links from that site, so am just pointing out that it is there.  It is well worth checking out.

27 minutes ago, John M said:

Over at Royal Orleans someone posted a link to a superb upgrade of the Lyon 1973 footage.  Very nice indeed.  I am not sure of the protocol of posting  links from that site, so am just pointing out that it is there.  It is well worth checking out.

How long is the footage and what is the sound quality like. I can’t access RO. Tried to become a member a couple of times and never heard anything back

13 minutes ago, Xolo1974 said:

How long is the footage and what is the sound quality like. I can’t access RO. Tried to become a member a couple of times and never heard anything back

It's 9:32. The sound is a combination of 3/24/73 and 3/26/73 and is the same quality as what's been around before. However, the video is a significant upgrade. It was shot so close to the stage that it seems like you're at the show. Nice job to all involved in getting this out.

3 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

It was me who posted it — it’s available in a public section of the forum. 

Archived