Jimmy Page interview on TVK Rock City

aen27

You all are welcome. It made my day. :)

....AEN Thank you, it was truly nostalgic watching Jimmy in his very "vintage" charisma...this interview setting/mannerism reminded me of Jimmy with WIlliam Burrough's '75 Interview, he is so moving, beautiful hands, just dancing in the air... together with the polka dot scarf... on this note, Jimmy's special occasion attire seems to be customed made with matching silk/satin scarf...there is no shortage of scraves for Jimmy!!

Truley beautiful moment to engage in conversation with him to share his vision, his love for Led Zeppelin...feel so fortunate to be part of his generation...it was that beautiful...no doubt about it...

....AEN Thank you, it was truly nostalgic watching Jimmy in his very "vintage" charisma...this interview setting/mannerism reminded me of Jimmy with WIlliam Burrough's '75 Interview, he is so moving, beautiful hands, just dancing in the air... together with the polka dot scarf... on this note, Jimmy's special occasion attire seems to be customed made with matching silk/satin scarf...there is no shortage of scraves for Jimmy!!

Truley beautiful moment to engage in conversation with him to share his vision, his love for Led Zeppelin...feel so fortunate to be part of his generation...it was that beautiful...no doubt about it...

Aen,

Thank you for posting this! :yourock:

This is one of the best JPP interviews ever!

It was very respectful AND he was allowed to speak at great length about what we love and what Jimmy loves, THE MUSIC!

I enjoyed this almost better than I did the Paris listening event, Jimmy was so at ease here!

I agree with both of you. Seeing this, made the listening event and the Fallon interview, that was aired, look very weak. It made me so happy and moved at the same time. I too loved his hand movements, it reminded me of his hands flying in the '76 pictures by Kate Simon in his beautiful pen stripe suit. And yes, the Burroughs interview too where he is laughing, his memories of the beginning, (I had no idea that he was even asked to come and move to New York still as a session musican.) I think this was truely one of the best interviews that I had ever seen. I loved it so very much. It made my day and for me personally he is and always will be Zep. It made me also believe that we will hear new music very soon now.

Thanks for this aen. Really enjoyed hearing Jimmy talking without interruptions from the interviewer. Love seeing him so animated. He's clearly someone who puts everything into whatever project he's working on - and this one was huge.

Am so grateful he devotes his time & extraordinary skills to creating something so many others will enjoy. Thanks Jimmy! Can't wait to hear it.

It made me also believe that we will hear new music very soon now.

I too think we will hear music from Mr. Page soon.

He is still extremely passionate about his music, he lights up discussing it!

I just love seeing that side of him!

Great interview. Thanks Aen. It's great to see Jimmy so aglow with passion. He truly is the proud father of all things Zeppelin. It is admirable that he fully accepts and honors his past, and hasn't fallen into the trap of being critical.

This program was recorded during Jimmy's promotional duties visit to Japan last month and originally aired at midnight on Fri, May 23, 2014.

The interviewer, Masa Ito, is a media personality widely considered for many years Japan's leading music critic of hard rock/heavy metal music.

• 1 month later...

That's very cool, but it's our Jimmy talking about music therapy. I haven't seen the interview you linked to on page 1 of this thread b/c it's no longer available, but from reading how people described it, it seems like it's a different interviewer and situation entirely.

Archived