Explore the new "interactive music video for "Trampled Under Foot".

sam_webmaster

Nothing beats the hot " Charlie's Angels" '70's babes dancing in the kitchen!!

I had forgotten how sexy the 70's look was back then...great job by the girls dancing to Brandy and Coke!

Yes that is a very nice video! The blonde looks smokin

If the video of Brandy and Coke with the 3 dancing chicks was a stand-alone video on YouTube...it would go viral

and receive massive hits immediately. It's that good.

Is it possible to put that out as a single video for the song?

Edited by nirvana

What a blast that video is, I think that whoever came up with that idea and whoever implemented are both freaking geniuses!

I'm with you nirvana, the 1970's fashion were smoking hot! It was really a great time to be young!

I like this video very much, now i'm going to listen to it 16 times in a row :)

Yes, to see it all!! For example, for all the guys who love the 70's ladies dancing in the kitchen, they also dance in the guy's bedroom.

Cool idea, thanks for posting, Sam!

:)

This unique interactive experiment for the Physical Graffiti release is nothing short of brilliant!!

Of all the exciting things that have come with the new remastered albums this is by far the most entertaining and fun item that has come along so far.

Sheer genious! So freakin' cool.

^^ SD, the best thing I ever did was put in a SSD. Your computer will run better and faster than ever (assuming viruses aren't slowing your system down...)

Well, this was a fun, inventive surprise! Loved it!!! So creative and unique and detailed. So far, I like the outer space, car ride :D, boy singing in his room, and concert footage windows. I love, too, the details in between the floors - pipes, wood and concrete, etc. Great idea matched by even better execution. Well done! :bravo::thumbsup:

Edited by Patrycja

• 4 years later...