Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I see it as well.

Whenever I see these photos of him I see a touch of sadness/weariness in each, especially the first one. It's an absolutely breathtaking, touching, beautiful portrait of Jimmy. It was my avatar for a while.

tumblr_mc7gy8uL5v1qggjezo9_500.jpg

jimmybeard.jpg

JPbeardedclosefaceshot1.jpg

The top pic here of Jimmy reminds me of Holman Hunt's portrait of Rossetti, particularly the expression in the eyes.portrait-of-dante-gabriel-rossetti-1853.jpg!xlMedium.jpg

And the young Rossetti had more than a touch of Pagey about him:

self-portrait-1847.jpg!xlMedium.jpg

The top pic here of Jimmy reminds me of Holman Hunt's portrait of Rossetti, particularly the expression in the eyes.portrait-of-dante-gabriel-rossetti-1853.jpg!xlMedium.jpg

And the young Rossetti had more than a touch of Pagey about him:

self-portrait-1847.jpg!xlMedium.jpg

Wow. I see absolutely no resemblance whatsoever!!

^cool! I never would have guessed Jimmy was the type to let his pants sag a lil :lol:

If you ever get the chance to see the rehearsal video of them with Jason Bonham for the Atlantic records 1988 show- they keep playing Misty Mountain Hop over and over and Jimmy and Robert have their backs to the video camera-his pants are very baggy then also.

If you ever get the chance to see the rehearsal video of them with Jason Bonham for the Atlantic records 1988 show- they keep playing Misty Mountain Hop over and over and Jimmy and Robert have their backs to the video camera-his pants are very baggy then also.

Thanks for the info, and hopefully I will get to see it. :)