Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

...tks for entertaining the ladies Evster2012....I love the Polka Dot Scarf Jimmy, The Dragon Suit...just to name a few...you can continue your scanning as long as like............. :wub::D

Actually my scanner has been in storage for over a year, as have all my mags and books. But these have been in Photobucket since the old board, so I figured there might be some newer members who'd like to do some "right click save as" on some hi-res scans. :D:beer:

File0707b.jpg

File0701.jpg

File0699.jpg

Not everyone in this thread is who they portray themselves as. Some of the drooling fangirl stuff is an act by someone getting a kick out of it.

Not that I care. But since you asked. ;)

And I think personally it's pretty obvious who that someone is. <_< (In this thread, I mean. I'm not suggesting anything else.)

Thanks for all the scans, Ev--I've got Preston's book, but I never mind seeing those shots again. I love b&w photography, and I think he's the best.

Edited by Aquamarine

And I think personally it's pretty obvious who that someone is. <_<

Thanks for all the scans, Ev--I've got Preston's book, but I never mind seeing those shots again. I love b&w photography, and I think he's the best.

I have Preston's book too, though it's been a while since I looked through it. When I first bought it it was like my bible. Completely adored the pictures.

It's nice to see 'new' (and by that, I mean not constantly repeated) pictures of Jimmeh. Thank ye kindly, Ev :)

With regards to the 'someone', I have a few in mind. Though, with my track record, I've been wrong before...

Edited by longdistancewinner

Nic! The whole series has been posted in its own thread on the SNOBS board for ages! :P

Really?? Well, they looked new to my eyes! I guess I hadn't looked at them in a long time then. :lol:

And I have no idea who is pretending to be who, or whatever. That's pretty lame though... is that really all some people have to do with their time...?

Edited by songbird

And I have no idea who is pretending to be who, or whatever. That's pretty lame though... is that really all some people have to do with their time...?

Evidently. I think half a dozen of the members here are one person playing games as male and female.

Some more Screenshots...

Rock and Roll (I have to make more screenshots of it)

rock-and-roll1.jpg

rock-and-roll2.jpg

And the ending of the film. I think those have been posted before. If yes, sorry:

ending1.jpg

ending2.jpg

ending3.jpg

Have a nice day

Great shot of jumping Jimmy! :D

And the green shirt.... :wub:

I´m looking forward to more! :yay:

Edited by Spacewoman

Ev, all those pics are awesome! So artistic and with such a great atmosphere! :thumbsup::thanku:

And Alexandra- where only you take all those new pics, which I have never seen before? :faint1:

I have already thought that I have seen everything, but you surprise me almost every day! :thanku: