What's the weather like where you are?

madison

• 2 weeks later...

Wet. It's still warm but it' hammering it down now but not as bad as........

The Lake District has had 14 inches (350mm) of rain in 2 days with a lot more to come. Flooding everywhere. Maybe the buffoons at the COP conference in Scotland next week take a boat down there and see what Climate change is all about. 

On 9/10/2021 at 12:23 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Had a bit yesterday but none today. Hope you're well man?

Been a while since my last post, Weather here is a bit crap, grey with a fine misty drizzlle, warm for the time of year though.  I'm well thanks CP,  just wish "things" around me were.

Edited by JTM

Holy crap - woke up to 59 degrees this morning at 0330 hours!  Supposed to get to 72 today!  And we have still to get an official measurable amount of snow to start this season (we did get a bit of snow a couple weeks back that stuck to cars, but not enough to stick on the ground to be measured!) 

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You must have moved?  No way 29 in the Carolinas?

No, I didn't move. It gets that cold down here this time of year. Hell, it's 32℉ right now! The part of North Carolina I live in gets all four seasons. I'm not far enough south that "winter" is 55℉ with an occasional cloud. LOL

1 hour ago, Electrophile said:

No, I didn't move. It gets that cold down here this time of year. Hell, it's 32℉ right now! The part of North Carolina I live in gets all four seasons. I'm not far enough south that "winter" is 55℉ with an occasional cloud. LOL

I have a friend near Raleigh somewhere.  He is from here, upstate NY.  Outside of Rochester from a town called Fairport.   My sister was in Phillip Seymour Hoffan's class.  Tragic end to that story as we know.  Nice to see you are well.  Not everyone is