Who got married to Led Zeppelin music?

Dharmabum

Never thought of getting married to the sound of Led Zeppelin's music. :huh:

Somehow it doesn't fit the image I have of a wedding ceremony. :unsure: But it might be a cultural difference, that's all. :)

It's great you and your wife love Led Zeppelin. :)

My wife walked down the aisle to Bron-yr-aur and our first dance was The Rain Song. How about you?

My wife also walked down the isle with Bron-yr-aur in 2001. Our first dance was

Girl You'll Be A Woman soon. [was a laugh]She looked so beautifull walking and I felt so proud.

my pal had since i've been loving you playing in the registary office as his wife (to be) walked in

Nice title but the song lyrical content isn't appropriate. It's about a cheating relationship isn't it? It's like couples who have Every Breath You Take as a romantic song when it's actually about obsessive love & stalking or the American politician (can't remember which one)who used Born In The USA as a campaign song when the song is negative about life in the USA.

Nice title but the song lyrical content isn't appropriate. It's about a cheating relationship isn't it? It's like couples who have Every Breath You Take as a romantic song when it's actually about obsessive love & stalking or the American politician (can't remember which one)who used Born In The USA as a campaign song when the song is negative about life in the USA.

...or how every sporting event plays YMCA by the Village People without a hint of irony that it about the farthest thing from jock culture.

My wife walked down the Isle to Over the Hills, I was a surprise for me. I knew we where having a guitarist but I didn't know we was doing a zeppelin tune.

Hi everyone, my first post. :)

Hail Zep ! The best band there ever was, and probably will ever be.

P.S. To all those that made it to the O2. YOU LUCKY *****. :D

Edited by twistbud

I want "Thank You" and "Ten Years Gone" played at the reception. I don't want a Zep tune actually played during the ceremony, but Zep tunes at the reception are a given...knowing me. :D

At my cousin's wedding this summer, they played the entire first box set after all the formal dances and stuff at the reception. I was pleased with the lack of cheesy reception music. :lol:

Nothing led zep related, but i remember at one of my cousins weddings there was 98% club music. I just remember drinking and talking to uncles, aunts and cousins who i hadnt seen in so long. But there was one ray of light aside from a couple of 50s rocks songs, and that was -bob segers/old time rock and roll... was so thankful to hear that song.