Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Robert Plant with Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart

British musician Robert Plant visits members of the rock group Heart after their performance in Milton Keynes, England, circa 1980s. (L-R) Ann Wilson, Robert Plant, Nancy Wilson, Marke Andes, Denny Carmassi and Howard Leese talk on the concert grounds. (Photo by Epic/Hulton Archive/Getty Images)
Edited by eternal light

Yeah Roxie, LOL, I saw the thread now. :)

Robert in overalls. Now there is something you don;t see every day.

Spicy chips. Mouth on fire. Not smart before bed but lazy and peckish. Gonna regret this later, LOL. Must go get some milk. Yowza. Burning up here...

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

New favorite for my collection... but there are alot of really well done vids on YouTube... one I particularly like (not sure if I favorited it) with him sitting in an older style wicker chair, possibly at the farm, and I believe it is an infant Karac, is sitting with him. Simply adorable, heartwarming, and heartbreaking all at the same time.

Those pics are of Carmen, not Karac. B)

New favorite for my collection... but there are alot of really well done vids on YouTube... o

My fave is "Robert With The Tight Pants". There's another one I saw called "Who's sexier Jimmy Or Robert" which is pretty good. I tried to make one myself. It looked really good up until the end where it wasn't syncing with the music properly. So I got frustrated and gave up. LOL I need to go back and finish it though.

Chell: that pic look GREAT as your avatar!

I thought his eyes are green...

My mother pointed out that young Robert looks slightly like my most recent ex that clusterf**ked me over (except Robert had longer hair). She says she found him unattractive, only marginally better looking than the ex. It had crossed my mind, but I didn't want to admit it. Thanks, Mum. This is safer than pining for him, in a way.

The last, "teeth" pic there reminded me, ex's teeth are just like that. No, I'm not posting pics (he hated that with me, but not with his fiancee who just had his baby... K I'll shut up now). Just think Robert with shorter, straight hair with a side part.

I daren't say anything to my fella. :( Yet, I do want to be honest.

Anyway, carry on with swooning over Percy's smile! It's a safe alternative for me! :D

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet