Pet Peeves

Hotplant

My pet peeve (or,my item that's really pissing me off)right now:

Photobucket.

Specifically,Photobucket deleting pictures out of my album that they (suddenly) deem "Not fitting our terms of service" i.e., obscene.

First of all,no sane person would consider them "obscene",they were R-rated....

Second,I've had them in my album for at least two years or more,and I don't even get a warning so I could move them elsewhere...What the fuck?

I know there's a logical reason for this,and I think I even know what that reason may be,put it still pisses me the fuck off.

Specifically,Photobucket deleting pictures out of my album that they (suddenly) deem "Not fitting our terms of service" i.e., obscene.

First of all,no sane person would consider them "obscene",they were R-rated....

When I was trying to access my avatar image for copying, I was directed to someone in another forum's Photobucket pictures. Among the pictures were what looked to be unfolded diapers with various excretions in them - that was a "WTF" moment...

That stupid fucking 19 year old girl on my train home from work.

Trying to be cool and cute and funny and assertive and bolshy with the two other University student boys she was with. And just bugging the shit out of me with her whynnie voice and incessant, ie. non stop drivel about all their friends.

Couldn't the stupid twat see I was trying to read.

...dumped again, dzl?

Respect for his record tally? :huh:

Just for the record incase anyone has any pre-concieved notions. You must first be gotten to be dumped.

Once in the first 21 years and Once in the next 28 years for a total of two.

I can live with that. Given these facts and figures, the next one may need only

"Dump Me" in a hole :lol:

After 28 years on the bench it takes awhile to get your legs back LOL

As you should know panning for gold takes time! :D

I meant this!

V

ahart.jpg:inlove:

Not this!

V

agold.jpg:heartbreaker:

:lol: Carry On...

just saw this commercial for this fake wood stove, called -heat surge. the commercial starts out with information on how -the amish build these stoves. they show amish workers sawing and hammering, mentioning the amish craftsmanship and that its a secret stove technology and -their not telling how it works. they sell it as a real stove at the begining of the commercial and then they show the thing rolling on wheels like a tv stand and that its electric....just very weird.

oh and the amish only allow two of those stoves per house in their towns. one of the strangest commercials i ever saw.

Sharon Osbourne; back in the 90s she complained about her hard life in Beverly Hills until Ozzy Osbourne explained to her that she did not have it that bad. Now she's on television again. I guess I'll just have to turn it off if I want relief. I'm sure that she has her good side but forgive me, Sharon Osbourne teaching charm school is like having the blind lead the blind.

I know, I know, the show is for entertainment purposes only and as long as it's not boring the show must go on, but that rule Britannia stuff gets old fast.

I'm just surprised they don't have Billy Mays do it

Omygawd, that loud f*#k annoys the hell outta me. Why does he have to SHOUT everything? He reminds me of Saturday Night Live's "News for the Hearing Impaired" where the newscaster just hollered the day's events.

My other tv-related pet peeve is the BBC News reporters and news readers who pronounce Barack Obama's first name like "barrack" with an emphasis on the first syllable. Why do they do it, when Barack himself pronounces it bar-AHK. Are they convinced that their pronunciation is correct, while the man himself doesn't know better?

Besides, I think "barrack" means something nasty in Britspeak, something like to beat someone up. Example: "I'll give that fellow Billy Mays a barracking if he doesn't stop shouting."

Those commercials for Sham Wow towels...

"They're made in Germany. You know the Germans make good stuff".

LMAO. That has got to be the lamest commercial in history. And I love when the one chick says it all sexy like she's turned on, like "Sham wuooooooow!" :slapface: Luckily Billy Mays doesn't do it, or else I'd have to throw the TV out the window. As it is, it's just hysterical in its dorkiness. Which reminds me: ladies and gentlemen, I, FOD, have discovered THE worst music video in the history of the modern world, and without further ado, I declare that it is, in fact, "You Look So Good in Love" by George Strait. Seriously, you guys should watch it on YouTube (if you can bear to) - it's a hoot. The bad '80s haircuts (especially the beard on the one guy - inconceivable!), the horrible acting, the abominable camera work...oh man, it's a classic, I tell ya.

Anyway, I hate, hate, HATE Washington Mutual's ATMs. It asks you like 50 questions before you get to the damn menu. If I wanted to check my account balance, I would select it from the menu, if I could ever bloody well get there!!!!! :rant: At school there's a Wells Fargo ATM right next to the WaMu one, and I swear the WF line goes twice as fast. I think I'll actually write them a letter because my god that's irritating.

LMAO. That has got to be the lamest commercial in history. And I love when the one chick says it all sexy like she's turned on, like "Sham wuooooooow!" :slapface: Luckily Billy Mays doesn't do it, or else I'd have to throw the TV out the window. As it is, it's just hysterical in its dorkiness. Which reminds me: ladies and gentlemen, I, FOD, have discovered THE worst music video in the history of the modern world, and without further ado, I declare that it is, in fact, "You Look So Good in Love" by George Strait. Seriously, you guys should watch it on YouTube (if you can bear to) - it's a hoot. The bad '80s haircuts (especially the beard on the one guy - inconceivable!), the horrible acting, the abominable camera work...oh man, it's a classic, I tell ya.

Anyway, I hate, hate, HATE Washington Mutual's ATMs. It asks you like 50 questions before you get to the damn menu. If I wanted to check my account balance, I would select it from the menu, if I could ever bloody well get there!!!!! :rant: At school there's a Wells Fargo ATM right next to the WaMu one, and I swear the WF line goes twice as fast. I think I'll actually write them a letter because my god that's irritating.

Take your ritalin. Please

Peeve is having another sinus/ear infection <_< I felt pretty good earlier this morning so I did a 2 mile walk/run; came home and immediately grabbed for the advil. Hopefully by tomorrow the antibiotics will have kicked in. :unsure:

:freezing::freezing::freezing::freezing: COLD Weather! yeah I know what your thinking New Orleans Cold?

That's why I live here, doesn't get that cold very often :suntan:

It's really nice here today as long as the wind isn't blowing. Mostly sunny, a little windy, blue sky and probably mid to upper 60s. Still using sunscreen at the soccer field :)

Archived