Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

You know what? I'm getting really tired of hearing how only you are on the true wavelength, because the rest of us are too dumb to have picked up on the mystical conspiracy that you perceive in any given topic.

I'm just sayin'.

Make that two of us getting tired of the ramblings and Hitler referrals as well :rolleyes:

It's just when you model a world after a story that's based on a father god who sends their son to die for the sins of the world, well.... you have THE recipe for war, war, war and more war, and I'm so ready to push that freaking button it's not funny B):D

And Judaism is just as moronic so I am not sure what your point is.

I hope you are not trying to argue the intellecutal merits of Judaism over Chrisitianity?

And Judaism is just as moronic so I am not sure what your point is.

I hope you are not trying to argue the intellecutal merits of Judaism over Chrisitianity?

Hi Euro,

And "Amen" to what you just said, and dont forget to add "Muslim/Islam" to make it a Trio.

Lets face it, the Jews were as much a curse on the Middle Eastern people from Antiquity as the Christians were from the Crusader times and the Muslims from then until now, all Moronic, Land Hungry, Sadistic, Mass Murdering, Closed Minded, Bigoted SOBs, and as history has shown, we could do a lot better without the lot of them, in my honest opinion anyway.

Regards, Danny

Make that two of us getting tired of the ramblings and Hitler referrals as well :rolleyes:

Go ahead and count me in.The third time is a charm. :rolleyes: ...but I'm sure that there are plenty more on here that think you have lost your marbles,all of them!

It's a Zep board,no need to get freaky.I'm sure that there are loads of other boards that you would fit so nicely into.Go play with them. <_<

Go ahead and count me in.The third time is a charm. :rolleyes: ...but I'm sure that there are plenty more on here that think you have lost your marbles,all of them!

It's a Zep board,no need to get freaky.I'm sure that there are loads of other boards that you would fit so nicely into.Go play with them. <_<

Count me in, as well.

I just want to mention that not all Jews are as bitter or as unhinged. I'm (hopefully) neither.

And, NessYah? You might want to not promote the fact that this is your third reincarnation. You could've at least changed your friggin' avatar. You were booted the first time around for a reason...

Count me in, as well.

I just want to mention that not all Jews are as bitter or as unhinged. I'm (hopefully) neither.

And, NessYah? You might want to not promote the fact that this is your third reincarnation. You could've at least changed your friggin' avatar. You were booted the first time around for a reason...

Maybe she thinks the third time is a charm too. :rolleyes:

Count me in, as well.

She was booted twice and no, not all Jews are as bitter or unhinged.

Edited by ninelives

She was booted twice and no, not all Jews are as bitter or unhinged.

That's what I meant - she was booted the first time around, never mind the second. I don't care what people believe in, but when it's obviously pyscho babble, then it gets too much.

But, no doubt, there'll be something deeply profound to be found in the posts we've written...

That's what I meant - she was booted the first time around, never mind the second. I don't care what people believe in, but when it's obviously pyscho babble, then it gets too much.

But, no doubt, there'll be something deeply profound to be found in the posts we've written...

No doubt....

Most of the purple writing is beyond me ,but what the fuck.It wouldn't bother me at all to see it continue.It never chafes my ass.Have a great evening,everyone!

....a saint was trying to save a Scorpion falling into water, an onlooker, ask the Saint, why are touching the Scorpion, it will bite you, and the Saint replied, yes I know, I am fulfilling my duty, and so is the Scorpion ....carry on.....

Peace and Content :D :D

It's not that the postings themselves are that objectionable - just ignore them if you don't want to read them. However, since this is a picture thread, I think these conversations are a bit out of place - and I'd hate to see this thread disappear because there are some wonderful pictures here.

So ... someone should post a picture of him/herself. Someone who's not me... :D

....a saint was trying to save a Scorpion falling into water, an onlooker, ask the Saint, why are touching the Scorpion, it will bite you, and the Saint replied, yes I know, I am fulfilling my duty, and so is the Scorpion ....carry on.....

Peace and Content :D :D

Epilogue...the saint is much wiser than the scorpion, or in "Godfather"terms,"keep your friends close,keep your enemies closer."

Peace and Eternal Contentment to you,PlanetPage.

Enjoy if you are able , the purple writings.

Ness Yah contributes to the forum in trippy ways.

ebk is right on...this is a "pictures"thread.

It's not that the postings themselves are that objectionable - just ignore them if you don't want to read them. However, since this is a picture thread, I think these conversations are a bit out of place - and I'd hate to see this thread disappear because there are some wonderful pictures here.

So ... someone should post a picture of him/herself. Someone who's not me... :D

:o Aww com'on now, here's a special frame just for you :D

aHancrafted_Wooden_Frame.jpg

:o Aww com'on now, here's a special frame just for you :D

aHancrafted_Wooden_Frame.jpg

Weeeelllll.... okay... but I can't figure out how to get this in that frame.

Here I am - guess which one is me... :)

IMG_2077.jpg

Edited by ebk