Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

LOOK AT ALL THOSE AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm so happy to see that we DID have some hardcore fans to represent us at the concert after all!

(but I'm still jealous)

Are you suggesting that the rest of us are not Hardcore Zep fans that attended ??? <_<:P

HELLO WELCOME TO YOU. :D

Thank you very much, some more info about you??

Wow from UK

Ruben

I live here (satellite pic):

http://www.aireimagen.com.mx/fotomapa/0petites/d9.htm

http://www.aireimagen.com.mx/fotomapa/0general.htm

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.95,-97.4...p;t=k&hl=es

Everybody is welcome in Mexico, nice girls come....

Elohim, Elohim Oh Lord I summon you, sacred wisdom come...

Edited by Ruben Meza (Mexico)

Do any of you have this problem....when I click on Insert Image, it asks for a URL and not a location on my computer. Can't figure out how to change it and nothing about it in the "help" section. So can't figure out how to do pictures when I need a URL.....any suggestions?

Do any of you have this problem....when I click on Insert Image, it asks for a URL and not a location on my computer. Can't figure out how to change it and nothing about it in the "help" section. So can't figure out how to do pictures when I need a URL.....any suggestions?

you have to go to a website that will allow you to upload a picture

I use photobucket.com

after you get the photo uploaded, you have a url that you can link the picture to

you have to go to a website that will allow you to upload a picture

I use photobucket.com

after you get the photo uploaded, you have a url that you can link the picture to

It's also important to know which web sites will allow you to link to their pictures. Steer clear of Tripod. I think My Space allows linkage if you happen to belong to them.

Edited by shadowlongerthansoul

Still in London, Celia? Wow! Well where are your reviews of the concert?? Come on already!! :lol::wave:

I.ll be home mext wednesday, songbird, then I'll have to do some shopping and cooking for Christmas, I don`t know when i'' have time to post my reviews.

But you know, they were fantastic...and it was amzing to meet up with such great people.

I hate this keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh::angry::huh::lol: