Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

You look great! Thanks for posting. I wish more would do this.

Why? Why is it so important what people look like to you? You are always badgering people about posting pictures. Unfortunately there have been some regrettable incidences for some girls here when posting photos, so I completely understand why most are cautious about posting photos or any type of personal info. There are some creeps out there who deserve an ass-kicking.

Why? Why is it so important what people look like to you? You are always badgering people about posting pictures. Unfortunately there have been some regrettable incidences for some girls here when posting photos, so I completely understand why most are cautious about posting photos or any type of personal info. There are some creeps out there who deserve an ass-kicking.

Yeah! What he said!

:-)

You are very touchy on this subject Strider. What is the big deal. I just like to know who I am talking to that is it. I dont judge peoples looks. Why is it people dont want you to know what they look like?

You are very touchy on this subject Strider. What is the big deal. I just like to know who I am talking to that is it. I dont judge peoples looks. Why is it people dont want you to know what they look like?

Well, uhmm, since you have a very interesting profile picture indeed..................how do YOU look LedZeppfan77?

Btw I DO judge peoples looks.

This is the Internet. If you post any picture of yourself, any whacko can see it. You're not the only one looking at these pictures, LedZeppfan77. Any sick/crazy individual (ie. kidnappers, identity thiefs, etc. etc.) can see any pictures posted on this forum or anywhere on the internet. Do you really want to give that kind of personal information in a place where where anyone can see it with a few clicks? It's a person's right to have anonymity in a public forum, and you shouldn't question that right or push people to do something they are averse to doing.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^

Love it Stormbringer! Looks like you're squeezing every bit of juice from the lemon of life. :thumbsup:

I try my best :peace: ! Next year I am planning to quit my job and do some more travelling before I turn 30 :redcard: . I have been thinking about some kind of road trip around USA for a while already... you know.. buy a car, go wherever I want, do some mountain hiking, then ocean... whatever... some love, drugs and rocknroll along the way for sure :lol: . Hopefully find some nice and cozy parttime to not totally ruin myself financially as well hehe. Sounds like fun, doesnt it :wub: ?

Not to be totally offtopic, heres another quite recent picture of me... Its from a "retro" party, hence the half shaved weird beard I have there. I am not wearing this normally lol. But its FUNNY! And by coincidence a friend of mine went also hippie style (it wasnt set, it was just "retro" party), doesnt she look gorgeous??? :notworthy:

Here we go, have a good laugh and HAVE A GOOD YEAR 2013 LADS AND GENTS!!!

[643898_4896301810061_1913091559_n.jpg

Edited by Stormbringer

Jolly good to see your pictures Mr & Mrs TypeO...

P.S.Santa Hat pic Joe Pesci..... :D

LOL, thanks!

Type O. Good looking family. How'd they let you in? ;-)

That, my friend, is the $64,000 question, for sure! lulz

Thanks!

Thanks's for posting. Have a happy New Year.

Indeed, you too.

Working on a nice little New Year's Eve party here at the house, as we speak.

Nothing serious, just a few friends to kick it for the New Year.

Kinda reminds me of the day in 2001 when one night I decided "my ego and image had to die"

After a free festival and some beers I went home and cut off all my hair with a (Hobbit sized) sword. Managed to get some cuts in my head as well.

At one moment the doorbell rang, and I opened it. Guess my visitor kinda freaked completely after seeing me covered in bushes of hair, water and blood, lol.

The next day was the first day since I was a baby that I experienced rain on my head.....quite weird, and VERY cold

It took me 3 years to regrow it all again, but it was fun to see all kinds of weird hairdo's develop, at one stage I kinda looked like Liam Gallagher, then came the Jim Morrison coupe etcetera etcetera.

Edited by reswati