Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Suggest you ditch the stupid glasses, you might see better. Or is it that you've hung around this forum so long that you feel you can make sarcastic wisecracks to new members? 

Don't bother replying cos I won't read it, asshole. 

Looks like I can't delete my account, so might as well get banned. 

Edited by Aitch58

15 hours ago, Aitch58 said:

Suggest you ditch the stupid glasses, you might see better. Or is it that you've hung around this forum so long that you feel you can make sarcastic wisecracks to new members? 

Don't bother replying cos I won't read it, asshole. 

Looks like I can't delete my account, so might as well get banned. 

Wow. A lot of psychological angst you are projecting there.

You posted a picture of yourself. A picture that I was not seeing on my computer…just a big blank white space with a small blue question mark in the center. So I simply and sincerely posted that I could not see your photo. I was not being snarky or anything.

In response, you chose to be a dick and try to stir up drama. You are not worth getting angry about and I doubt anyone is going to go to the trouble of banning you. If that is how you want to play, be my guest. It'll be amusing to watch.

Ok, I over reacted. You didn't say why you couldn't see me, so I mistakenly thought you were posting a wise ass comment. For that I apologise. 

I'm going through a particularly rough time, personally, at the moment, but that is no excuse for being stroppy with other people. For that, I'm sorry. 

I'll leave it at that 

Clicking on the link to the pic, this is what I get:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>BZRMNXRRXGPSFSWK</RequestId>
<HostId>fBaoIOlqOFpfzps+KGQ+BzZh3no3jvN7jcEQL89c4Aj1RCP27Je/fmgaqNseuKab/RHsXgyHUZE=</HostId>
</Error>

On 8/6/2021 at 6:47 PM, Aitch58 said:

I'm going through a particularly rough time

Have you come to the right place! We'll get you fucking sorted my friend. By the time we're through all your troubles will seem like child's play. No need to thank us for it either. Ok, so you've reach out. Here we are. Perhaps this is not the best thread for it, so do start a new Meet & Greet Thread to unburden yourself and get it all out...or not.   

• 1 month later...