Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

^ Cute baby pic !

We used to have a baby pic thread...I think Songbird started it.

Oh and for those who thought I resembled Bjorn Borg....You wouldn't believe how much I got that back in '73 when he was HUGE !! I had the same hair....and he was EVERYEWHERE then....him and Jimmy Conners....

EXCLUSIVE!!

CAPTURED! An actual photograph of an Evster in his natural habitat!

InTheChair2.jpg

And RICKY, please! All this self-loathing will get you nowhere! She's out there buddy! Go find her! I never thought I would, and now look! We even have a cat (such as it is)! :lol:

m_bc288f960040f4f04ffc8156762aa975.jpg

EXCLUSIVE!!

CAPTURED! An actual photograph of an Evster in his natural habitat!

InTheChair2.jpg

And RICKY, please! All this self-loathing will get you nowhere! She's out there buddy! Go find her! I never thought I would, and now look! We even have a cat (such as it is)! :lol:

m_bc288f960040f4f04ffc8156762aa975.jpg

YOU know what a good beer is, I see. Cheers! :beer:

I took Rorer skating today in Wilmington, NC...some Canadian guy from Ontario opened a skating rink there about 3 years ago :lol: Rorer hadn't been skating in over 30 years....he kept telling me that I was going to make him break his ankle :lol: I told him it was like riding a bike...

30 minutes into the skate, it had all come back to him....he was whipping around the ice, spraying snow when he stopped, and doing crossovers...I was so proud and impressed (it was pretty sexy :shifty: ) :wub: We skated for 2 and a half hours....here are some pictures!! :)

IMG_0682.jpg

I never thought I'd see him strapping on skates...not bad for a brand new 46 year old :thumbsup:

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

Rorer in the sin bin....:lol:

IMG_0680.jpg

I haven't seen so many Canadian flags in NC since I've been here :lol:

We had the most awesome day, it was our early Valentine's Day special outing :D

Good for him. I was never a good ice skater. It kept me from joining any hockey leagues when i was a kid.

Spats, don't even think about lumping yourself with me. You are scum compared to me. I was depressed, that's why I was talking down about myself. I don't find myself bad looking. I have a baby face which is cool.

Oh okay. I misunderstood.