What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

• 2 weeks later...

i must add...bill maher is interviewing madeleine allbright, IMO a fantastic woman.....when I worked for the delano hotel in south beach, i worked with her "task forcce" so to speak to plan her stay at the hotel. she was secretary of state at the time. she loved the hotel and wrote a letter of appreciation. it was a great experience working with the secret service. actually, it was my second time....i had a previous experience when al gore stayed at a hotel a worked for in tampa, years ago.

sorry...off topic

It's rare for me to be up early :D but I was watching 'Price Is Right' where the girl won a new jeep and she was doing cartwheels on the stage. I also caught Alexis (American Idol) on Regis, and then I saw some of 'The Henhouse' (View)

B)

• 2 weeks later...

the other night i watched Michael J Fox on Letterman and he was so funny

you get so used to seeing him on other shows and feeling how sorry for him because he seems to just be struggling to keep still and talk straight all the time while the show host looking like they are sorry for him altogether

but in Letterman he was actually joking about his affliction and made the audience laugh with him and not at him

for the first time he didnt look so much like a struggling victim of Parkinsons but someone who is thriving well and he looks just as great as he did in BTTF1

Just in case anyone is interested:

Fuse is replaying the RRHOF Induction Ceremony and they just finished with Bobby Womack.

I think that Jimmy and Jeff are next up after Run DMC.

If you listen closely, just before the commercials at the end when Metallica are on stage and before the All-Star Jam at the end, Jimmy makes a few comments about soloing during the jam. I think he says : "Forget the soloing, I just hope that I get the F*#@ing sequence right."

(I watched it yesterday, btw and didn't catch exactly what he said. Glad to have the opportunity to see it again.)

Don't be disappointed because they did edit the show quite a bit.