Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
roblindblad

What are you watching on TV now?

We're watching Momma's Boys; it's so horrible we can't turn it off :o

I dusted off the DVD, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken with Don Knotts from 1966 and my son, his girlfriend and I ate popcorn and watched it. It's nice to watch those old movies sometimes.

Bad news all the time lol. Just got in a tremendous fight with someone in my family. I'd like to put my heels right up her fanny.

Oh well, I will ship there gifts in.

Good morning LZ nuts.

I dusted off the DVD, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken with Don Knotts from 1966 and my son, his girlfriend and I ate popcorn and watched it. It's nice to watch those old movies sometimes.

I'm right at the intermission of 'Lawrence Of Arabia' (1962) Fantastic photography.

I'm also watching John Williams (guitar) Concert At The Alcazar in Spain and 'Guittara' with Juliam Bream in Spain going through the history of the classical guitar. The only down side is the bullfight. :unsure:

Otherwise the Spanish scenery (and women) are gorgeous. B)

I love the Flamenco dancers. :)

Legend of the Seeker. The episodes are posted on Hulu. So far, the show is boring. Its too generic. I feel like I've seen it before. Maybe, it will get better in later episodes.

I am watching The Phantom of the Opera DVD. Just in the mood for some Andrew Lloyd Webber music.

PhantomOfTheOperaMovie.jpg

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

Been watching HGTV all evening while baking; something called Stagers (?) now after watching House Hunters or something similar.

An 8 DVD collection of the "Our Gang / Little Rascals" shorts. Im through the first 2 DVD's. I'm sorry, "Animal House", "Borat", "Anchorman", & every classic Mel Brooks movie combined is not as funny as what were on those 2 DVD's I just watched. Hal Roach & those kids were genuises.

Spectacle, Elvis Costello's interview show on Sundance. I'm watching the James Taylor episode. So far, they've been quite good.

Not watching tv tonight.

Writing Christmas checks to give to my office employees tomorrow! :santa:

:o Are you hiring! Can help drum up some business,

I can whip up a mean flash burn B)

aWelder_03.jpg