What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Wrapping presents, drinking wine, and watching a logjam of cool stuff on TV tonight: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (the original Boris Karloff TV special), I Love Lucy Christmas Special on CBS, Adele Live in New York City on NBC, and the entire lineup of Sinatra that TCM aired today that I recorded..."Happy Holidays with Frank & Bing", "The Miracle of the Bells", "High Society", and "Robin & the 7 Hoods".

Wrapping presents, drinking wine, and watching a logjam of cool stuff on TV tonight: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (the original Boris Karloff TV special), I Love Lucy Christmas Special on CBS, Adele Live in New York City on NBC, and the entire lineup of Sinatra that TCM aired today that I recorded..."Happy Holidays with Frank & Bing", "The Miracle of the Bells", "High Society", and "Robin & the 7 Hoods".

I watched the Frank & Bing special.  And Adele (again :) ).  I'm now watching "White Nights".  Really liked this movie when it came out.  And I'm enjoying it now with my first (and possible only) eggnog of the season.  Cheers!!

Netflix. Making a Murderer. After watching all ten episodes I am totally convinced both Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey have been well and truly shafted, Manitowoc Police should be thouroughly ashamed of themselves for setting these two guys up by planting evidence ie the car key and the blood, the prompted coerced confession out of the clearly not too bright Dassey. Motive for the set up is clear via the wrongful conviction lawsuit payout for the eighteen years Avery was locked up..

Edited by JTM

1st Test South Africa v England in Durban. It's 8.40 here in wet miserable England. Mrs CP still in bed-_-

Captain Cook and Co., sure are looking good, at the moment, CP! :D :cheer:BTW, I hope you and Mrs. CP are doing well and are safe and not affected by the flooding situation! :unsure: Keeping you in my thoughts. 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87